Shep Smith Rips Apart Bipartisan Summit: 'Poppycock'

I'm just flabbergasted that Shepard Smith is still on Fox. I thought Fox hated the gays.

Can someone please tell me Sheppard's obsession with bear stories. Geez, if I see that stupid clip of the bear falling out of the tree and bouncing on the trampoline one more time I'm going to scream!

Ugh ... Sheppard Smith bugs the crap out of me! I usually turn the T.V. off after Special Report.

so him being left leaning is not hte problem. Its the bear...lol

Honestly, I don't care which way he leans. Left, right, front or back ... makes no difference to me. Just tell me the news ( when I do watch him ) and keep the bear stories to a minimum.

Can someone please tell me Sheppard's obsession with bear stories. Geez, if I see that stupid clip of the bear falling out of the tree and bouncing on the trampoline one more time I'm going to scream!

Ugh ... Sheppard Smith bugs the crap out of me! I usually turn the T.V. off after Special Report.

Honestly, I don't care which way he leans. Left, right, front or back ... makes no difference to me. Just tell me the news ( when I do watch him ) and keep the bear stories to a minimum.

Are you ok with beck and his chalkboard? :doubt:

Yeah, I guess I'm alright with Beck and his chalkboard(s). I think at times he gets carried away, but it's his style of getting his point and information across. I believe in and agree with much of what Beck has to offer but like with O'Reilly, I don't live on his every word. Now your buddy there ... Hannity ... him I can only take in small doses.

Yeah, I guess I'm alright with Beck and his chalkboard(s). I think at times he gets carried away, but it's his style of getting his point and information across. I believe in and agree with much of what Beck has to offer but like with O'Reilly, I don't live on his every word. Now your buddy there ... Hannity ... him I can only take in small doses.

Honestly, I don't care which way he leans. Left, right, front or back ... makes no difference to me. Just tell me the news ( when I do watch him ) and keep the chalkboard stories to a minimum.

Honestly, I don't care which way he leans. Left, right, front or back ... makes no difference to me. Just tell me the news ( when I do watch him ) and keep the chalkboard stories to a minimum.

:clap2:

Excellent Zona ... just excellent! LOL

Beck's chalkboard highly offends me. No sarcasm. He talks about Obama being arrogant? The "ideas" he draws out on the chalkboard, whether I like them or not, are such simple concepts that they dont even come close to needing a chalkboard.

It's an insult to his viewer that he thinks they need one for his drivel. It's purely a mechanism to puff himself up as "the teacher" for credibility. He's Rush Limbaugh in training...well if Rush actually tried harder to justify his bullshit.

My favorite parts of the Beck radio show are the 2 minute Google check...where he tries to debunk his detractors using Google and in less than 2 minutes. He tried to do it with claims that he's a fear-monger. Of course he claimed victory, but it was a Pyrrhic victory. He disproved nothing and made himself look like an ass in the doing.

Beck's chalkboard highly offends me. No sarcasm. He talks about Obama being arrogant? The "ideas" he draws out on the chalkboard, whether I like them or not, are such simple concepts that they dont even come close to needing a chalkboard.

It's an insult to his viewer that he thinks they need one for his drivel. It's purely a mechanism to puff himself up as "the teacher" for credibility. He's Rush Limbaugh in training...well if Rush actually tried harder to justify his bullshit.

My favorite parts of the Beck radio show are the 2 minute Google check...where he tries to debunk his detractors using Google and in less than 2 minutes. He tried to do it with claims that he's a fear-monger. Of course he claimed victory, but it was a Pyrrhic victory. He disproved nothing and made himself look like an ass in the doing.

Here is my problem with Beck...I mean other than talking down to his minions...He never offers any solutions to his "problems".

You never hear the LMSM go after any politician on the Left except for maybe someone who supports the troops like Lieberman.

Charlie Rangel still has his day job fer christsake!! Can you imagine if he was a Republican?

You never hear the LMSM go after any politician on the Left except for maybe someone who supports the troops like Lieberman.

Charlie Rangel still has his day job fer christsake!! Can you imagine if he was a Republican?

In any real world job a person would be out on their ass for shit like this. And the double standard? As if they'd have any honesty about that. Par for the course.

Before Beck worked for fox, yes, i agree, he did say things anti bush. NOT NOW. Not since he has been on fox.

President Bush is not in office anymore. Suppose that might have a smidge to do with it? only libtards still obsess about President Bush.

Ok, since he has came to Fox, he is a right wing shill. Tell me something he has said anti Right since coming to Fox.

YOu do realize he started the 9/12 kookoo "march". He is a right wing shill now. He knows who pays him and he is a whore for them.

Fox stinks.

And do you hold the same opinion of MSNBC in the opposite effect? That all of their journalists...(hard to use that word seriously) aren't whoring for the left?

If you paid even half the attention you claim to give to the coverage provided at FOX, you wouldn't be so quick to accuse them. There is a decent amount of negative press toward the GOP on FOX, but you have to watch and pay attention. Of course they aren't going to go into rants like Olbermann or Mathews...well...Beck does sometimes...lol....but for the most part, FOX does try to keep some form of professionalism in their delivery. I've heard Hannity say negative things about the GOP, I've heard O'Reilly REALLY get in their business and Shep just calls it like it is. He keeps his job because he IS fair and balanced.

Now, having said all that, I will agree that they spend an AWFUL lot of time talking bad about the current admin....but hey, it's not pretty in Washington these days. President Obama and his staff give them a hell of a lot of show prep.

President Bush is not in office anymore. Suppose that might have a smidge to do with it? only libtards still obsess about President Bush.

Ok, since he has came to Fox, he is a right wing shill. Tell me something he has said anti Right since coming to Fox.

YOu do realize he started the 9/12 kookoo "march". He is a right wing shill now. He knows who pays him and he is a whore for them.

Fox stinks.

And do you hold the same opinion of MSNBC in the opposite effect? That all of their journalists...(hard to use that word seriously) aren't whoring for the left?

If you paid even half the attention you claim to give to the coverage provided at FOX, you wouldn't be so quick to accuse them. There is a decent amount of negative press toward the GOP on FOX, but you have to watch and pay attention. Of course they aren't going to go into rants like Olbermann or Mathews...well...Beck does sometimes...lol....but for the most part, FOX does try to keep some form of professionalism in their delivery. I've heard Hannity say negative things about the GOP, I've heard O'Reilly REALLY get in their business and Shep just calls it like it is. He keeps his job because he IS fair and balanced.

Now, having said all that, I will agree that they spend an AWFUL lot of time talking bad about the current admin....but hey, it's not pretty in Washington these days. President Obama and his staff give them a hell of a lot of show prep.

You can really prove this point by linking me to anything Hannity as ever said negative about Bush. EVER. Not Colmes, Hannity. (Republican or not, you have to admit, Bush made a few boo boo's during his administration, to put it lightly.)

I can link you to plenty of things Olbermann has said negative about Obama and his office.

Seriously, MSNBC does not start 9/12 parties. MSNBC does not hire Palin's. Hannity has never said anything negative about Bush and that fact alone discredits Fox in all shapes and forms. That and the "mistakes" they make when trying to downplay the left.

I know MSNBC is left and Fox is right, but they actually say they are fair and balanced. Come on.

Forum List

Back