GOP Rep: Blacks Worse Off Now Than Under Slavery

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=459Dny0aabI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Representative Trent Franks[/ame]
….Putting aside whether it’s appropriate to define slavery as a “policy,” Franks is correct, according to a Guttmacher Institute study on the rate of abortions in the African-American community, but the same report found that the higher rate was directly related to lack of access to contraceptives.

One hundred percent of African Americans born into slavery, however, were born into slavery
Read more GOP Rep: Blacks Worse Off Now Than Under Slavery (VIDEO)

I wonder if that idiots mother had an abortion , because according that other braindead repuke having an abnornal baby is gods punishment for abortion, either that or someone shit on his lip and his eyes are pretty funky too, go figure

Last edited:
You act like they aren't slaves to government now. What's the point of freedom if you refuse to accept it but would rather change masters? How is recieving food and shelter from the politicians in exchange for votes any different than recieving food shelter from someone who has purchased you?

I really wish the Black community would shake off the cultural of slavery they have been under in the last 40 years and stop letting politicians determine their future.

I really wish the citizens of Utah, overwhelmingly white, would throw off their health care system that underwrites all births, thus spiking the birthrate and putting a huge tax load on everybody to maintain those huge families that add nothing worthwhile to the community.

Quit being stupid, Avatar.

I really wish the citizens of Utah, overwhelmingly white, would throw off their health care system that underwrites all births, thus spiking the birthrate and putting a huge tax load on everybody to maintain those huge families that add nothing worthwhile to the community.

I see. After adding absolutely nothing to the conversation, you really shouldnt tell me to quit being stupid. Cause it sure doesn't look like I have that problem.

But then, I guess since actually looking at the reality on the ground and asking questions is foreign to you and your ilk, I really shouldnt be surprised that you think it's stupid to want people to succeed.

My sarcasm clearly revealed your nonsense. Don't like it? Go cry elsewhere. I have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams because of my initiative and my independence of statist and libertarian nonsense both. To suggest anyone today in America is worse of than under slavery simply an incredibly stupid statement.

Last edited:
My sarcasm clearly revealed your nonsense. Don't like it? Go cry elsewhere.

Sarcasm? Crying? lol

Seriously, what is nonsense? You didnt at any point address anything in my comparisan. You didnt even form a coherant sentence, let alone arguments, sarcastic or otherwise.

Sarcasm? Crying? lol

Seriously, what is nonsense? You didnt at any point address anything in my comparisan. You didnt even form a coherant sentence, let alone arguments, sarcastic or otherwise.

Jokeyboy doesn't debate, he drops by to impart his 'wisdom' and then runs away like a cry-baby liberal.

I happen to agree with the Bass that blacks suffer more at the hands of liberals than conservatives. They are encouraged to feel alienated from 'white society' instead of being encouraged to work hard. Liberal policies have done huge damage to black communities.

CalGal is upset because I revealed her idiocy in two of her posts yesterday. She is a twit and will leave it at that. Avatar, you made a stupid allegation without any real support so I revealed what it was with a spoof of what you did.

CalGal, you are not a Republican, not a conservative, but a reactionary. Don't pretend to be anything other than a far right wing loon. Get over yourself.

CalGal is upset because I revealed her idiocy in two of her posts yesterday. She is a twit and will leave it at that. Avatar, you made a stupid allegation without any real support so I revealed what it was with a spoof of what you did.

CalGal, you are not a Republican, not a conservative, but a reactionary. Don't pretend to be anything other than a far right wing loon. Get over yourself.

That was supposed to be a spoof? dont quit your day job kid.

You're like a totally awesome far left kook pretending to be a centrist republican, sooper ! ....:cuckoo:

You're like a totally awesome far left kook pretending to be a centrist republican, sooper ! ....:cuckoo:

You are pretending as if you got a clue about anything. :lol:

That was supposed to be a spoof? dont quit your day job kid.

You don't understand, Av. Joke is far wiser than we mere mortals, he is the voice of Republicanism. It is HIS party. In Jokey-World, he annihilates all with his deep and meaningful
pronouncements. Having him grace the board with his presence is a gift that we should all be grateful for.

*Sarcasm ends*

Sadly, Joke will actually agree with the above. He is, in fact, a very ill humored, ill informed, nitwit.

….Putting aside whether it’s appropriate to define slavery as a “policy,” Franks is correct, according to a Guttmacher Institute study on the rate of abortions in the African-American community, but the same report found that the higher rate was directly related to lack of access to contraceptives.
One hundred percent of African Americans born into slavery, however, were born into slavery
Read more GOP Rep: Blacks Worse Off Now Than Under Slavery (VIDEO)

Who in the hell has trouble getting contraceptives in this day and age? The higher percentage of black people getting abortions astounds me because the majority of blacks I know are against abortion.

Caltwit is showing off her silliness again. She is not a Republican but wants to tell Republicans what they are and what they believe. She is poorly educated, but does write legibly some of the time but with poor logic most of the time. She misuses words but gives many here a good chuckle. If you need a good laugh, take the time to find a post of hers in a spare moment.

Last edited:
I wonder if that idiots mother had an abortion , because according that other braindead repuke having an abnornal baby is gods punishment for abortion, either that or someone shit on his lip and his eyes are pretty funky too, go figure

damn....this isn't even a sentence.

You act like they aren't slaves to government now. What's the point of freedom if you refuse to accept it but would rather change masters? How is recieving food and shelter from the politicians in exchange for votes any different than recieving food shelter from someone who has purchased you?

I really wish the Black community would shake off the cultural of slavery they have been under in the last 40 years and stop letting politicians determine their future.

I wish you would do the same.

I see. After adding absolutely nothing to the conversation, you really shouldnt tell me to quit being stupid. Cause it sure doesn't look like I have that problem.

But then, I guess since actually looking at the reality on the ground and asking questions is foreign to you and your ilk, I really shouldnt be surprised that you think it's stupid to want people to succeed.

If you didn't see the sarcasm in that, well ...... I don't know.:razz:

Sarcasm? Crying? lol

Jokeyboy doesn't debate, he drops by to impart his 'wisdom' and then runs away like a cry-baby liberal.

I happen to agree with the Bass that blacks suffer more at the hands of liberals than conservatives. They are encouraged to feel alienated from 'white society' instead of being encouraged to work hard. Liberal policies have done huge damage to black communities.

They suffer most at the hands of their own doing. Between gangs, no snitch mantra, leaving the women they impregnate to become single moms and etc. It seems that modern society likes to place blame rather than accepting it and working to change the cause of the problems. Just easier I guess.

Forum List

Back