Shep Smith Rips Apart Bipartisan Summit: 'Poppycock'

Is this a shock or something? Like this summit was supposed to be anything but poppycock?

Is this a shock or something? Like this summit was supposed to be anything but poppycock?

I think Little Lefty is shocked to find a reporter on Fox that is able to see through the crap on both sides. He's not aware that most of them hammer the GOP too. I've seen O'Reilly bitchslap the GOP several times... and it made me laugh.

I think Little Lefty is shocked to find a reporter on Fox that is able to see through the crap on both sides. He's not aware that most of them hammer the GOP too. I've seen O'Reilly bitchslap the GOP several times... and it made me laugh.

Yeah. Me to. I laugh at all those who think O'Reilly's a Rep. Jeeze. I've heard him go after both parties.

Seems he's an Indi. Smart fellow.

Who on Fox hammers them other than Sehep? I challenge you to link us to Hannity EVER saying anything bad about Bush. EVER!!!!!!!

Smith is the ONLY one on fox who goes against the great unwashed fans there. He always gets bad emails from those nasty, dumb, old fans there.

I really like Sheppard Smith. He easily calls out Fox idiot guests, I just cant figure out how he keeps his job.

God, fox just hired Palin....freaking palin and Oreilly is going to help her get "schooled". Yuck. idiot leading the dumb.

Last edited:

Who on Fox hammers them other than Sehep? I challenge you to link us to Hannity EVER saying anything bad about Bush. EVER!!!!!!!

Smith is the ONLY one on fox who goes against the great unwashed fans there. He always gets bad emails from those nasty, dumb, old fans there.

I really like Sheppard Smith. He easily calls out Fox idiot guests, I just cant figure out how he keeps his job.

God, fox just hired Palin....freaking palin and Oreilly is going to help her get "schooled". Yuck. idiot leading the dumb.

Beck and O'reilly constantly hammer the Republicans and President Bush.

I don't listen to Hannity...he's annoying.

Last edited:
I think some of you are missing the point. It's not that O'Reilly doesn't call Republicans to task. Sure I've seen him do it...sparingly. It's that when he does, he does it by spewing the same illogical, un-fact-checked crap that he does with the liberals. He's a shill for the right pure and simple.

It's not like he's some objective journalist who admits when the Left has good ideas. He simply tells Republicans when they're not Right enough.

Before Beck worked for fox, yes, i agree, he did say things anti bush. NOT NOW. Not since he has been on fox.

The only person I can agree with and has good, interesting talking points is O'Reilly and Smith.

The rest are just.. mehh.. Most of the time Beck and Hannity are just idiots and one sided.

Before Beck worked for fox, yes, i agree, he did say things anti bush. NOT NOW. Not since he has been on fox.

beck isn't obsessing about bush, so of course that must mean he is no longer anti bush

i would call you stupid, but that would insult stupid people

beck isn't obsessing about bush, so of course that must mean he is no longer anti bush

i would call you stupid, but that would insult stupid people

Since Beck came to fox, he is a typical right wing shill now.

Stupid.

My wife just came in and asked what news station we usually watch. I had left it on CNN after looking for pictures of the tsunami. She said the one it was on was unproffessional.

I think Shep is adversarial with both sides. So is Chris Wallace. Those who oppose FOX News just can't seem to take it when their heroes are called out.

Yes, but Shepard Smith is very left wing leaning, He surprised me too with his "poppycock" He musta missed his kool aid fix,, :lol:

President Bush is not in office anymore. Suppose that might have a smidge to do with it? only libtards still obsess about President Bush.

President Bush is not in office anymore. Suppose that might have a smidge to do with it? only libtards still obsess about President Bush.

Ok, since he has came to Fox, he is a right wing shill. Tell me something he has said anti Right since coming to Fox.

YOu do realize he started the 9/12 kookoo "march". He is a right wing shill now. He knows who pays him and he is a whore for them.

Fox stinks.

Can someone please tell me Sheppard's obsession with bear stories. Geez, if I see that stupid clip of the bear falling out of the tree and bouncing on the trampoline one more time I'm going to scream!

Ugh ... Sheppard Smith bugs the crap out of me! I usually turn the T.V. off after Special Report.

Can someone please tell me Sheppard's obsession with bear stories. Geez, if I see that stupid clip of the bear falling out of the tree and bouncing on the trampoline one more time I'm going to scream!

Ugh ... Sheppard Smith bugs the crap out of me! I usually turn the T.V. off after Special Report.

so him being left leaning is not hte problem. Its the bear...lol

Forum List

Back