Shep Smith calls out his own network for denialist bent

climate effects becoming more extreme does not just refer to temps. It refers to longer droughts & stronger storms, etc...

Really? CO2 causes droughts and floods? Amazing. There must be a left handed and right handed version of CO2, one for floods the other for droughts

Fox News inner struggle with climate misinformation Environment The Guardian

Research has shown that Fox News is a major driving force behind climate denial, decreasing viewer trust in scientists and the existence of global warming. In 2013,only 28% of Fox News’ climate science segments were accurate, although that was an improvement over its 7% accuracy in 2012.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has been one of the few voices on the networkwilling to accept the scientific reality of human-caused climate change. On theAugust 10 edition of Fox News’ Shepard Smith Reporting, Smith reported on biased industry-funded science by Coca Cola, and made the connection to fossil fuel-funded climate denial studies.

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...
so, you see how a true network news agency works, they are not dedicated to a party. Now NBC, CBS, and ABC, naw, never see that. Nope you see Dan Rather and Brian Williams making up lies. And to my surprise, you all dig that! You love lies and deception. It's noted in here daily. So the man has a point of view. I love it he speaks his mind and he retains his job to do it.

That's free speech.

climate effects becoming more extreme does not just refer to temps. It refers to longer droughts & stronger storms, etc...

Really? CO2 causes droughts and floods? Amazing. There must be a left handed and right handed version of CO2, one for floods the other for droughts
I think it flips a coin on any given day. hmm today drought--call heads.

Oh forgot, heads it is!!!!!

Last edited:

it doesn't "cause" them 57Frank. It can have an impact their strength & duration. What is it w/ deniers?

it doesn't "cause" them 57Frank. It can have an impact their strength & duration. What is it w/ deniers?
and you can prove it?

Forum List

Back