Shelter in place all hell breaks lose in Haiti as violent mobs try to murder trapped American touris

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Shelter In Place": All Hell Breaks Loose In Haiti As Violent Mobs Try To Murder Trapped American Tourists

The State Department notice reads: "Do not travel to the airport unless you confirmed your flight is departing," adding "Flights are cancelled today and the airport has limited food and water available. Telecommunications services, including Internet and phone lines, have been affected throughout Haiti. It may be difficult to reach people through normal communication methods."

--------------------------------------------------

Oh we can be sure some big wig polotical fk has something in this.

Just see those who set the fires as Hatia ANTIFA members paid and supported by the Clintons, Obama, Bill Ayeres , Soros you name it one of those names will surely pop out on this issues.

This is why Americans should not be traveling to third world SHITHOLES. I feel no sympathy for ANY American stupid enough to travel there.

"Shelter In Place": All Hell Breaks Loose In Haiti As Violent Mobs Try To Murder Trapped American Tourists

The State Department notice reads: "Do not travel to the airport unless you confirmed your flight is departing," adding "Flights are cancelled today and the airport has limited food and water available. Telecommunications services, including Internet and phone lines, have been affected throughout Haiti. It may be difficult to reach people through normal communication methods."

Just see those who set the fires as Hatia ANTIFA members paid and supported by the Clintons, Obama, Bill Ayeres , Soros you name it one of those names will surely pop out on this issues.

^^^ :th_BlackHelicopter: ^^^

Never would and did not and will not donate money to them in their disasters!

This is why Americans should not be traveling to third world SHITHOLES. I feel no sympathy for ANY American stupid enough to travel there.
I think a lot of these Americans are Christians and church groups over there trying to help.

I think a lot of these Americans are Christians and church groups over there trying to help.

That’s their mistake, not mine. I see no reason to employ US government personnel and assets to protect or rescue people who are supposedly willing to die for their Faith.

I agree! Why anyone would want to vacation/visit Haiti is a risk not worth taking. Perhaps they have good hearts and want to take the risk, then they should be willing to accept the consequences.

That’s their mistake, not mine. I see no reason to employ US government personnel and assets to protect or rescue people who are supposedly willing to die for their Faith.
Jeez! Fuck. Glad we don’t depend on you. I would go over there and get them and bomb the fuck outta that country on the way out!

It's what we do, and it is on of the few legitimate functions of government.

Remember these are the same people who cheered when obama left hostages in Iran and our marine rotting in a Mexican prison.

No it’s not. The only legitimate US Government power outside the borders of this country is killing foreigners who represent a threat to the Nation or who fight for a Government that is a threat to this Nation.

Jeez! Fuck. Glad we don’t depend on you. I would go over there and get them and bomb the fuck outta that country on the way out!

Your American rights end at the US Border. Too many people forget that. If they’re dumb enough to leave the country they’re no longer our problem.

Especially since there’s no reason for a US Citizen to leave the US unless it’s to kill foreigners for the US Government/Militay.

No it’s not. The only legitimate US Government power outside the borders of this country is killing foreigners who represent a threat to the Nation or who fight for a Government that is a threat to this Nation.
We defend/rescue our citizens wherever they are endanger so foreign nations learn never to touch an American.

Remember these are the same people who cheered when obama left hostages in Iran and our marine rotting in a Mexican prison.

Please show us where people cheered when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama left hostages in Iran and our Marine rotting in a Mexican prison. None of those were there on vacations.

Forum List

Back