Shelter in place all hell breaks lose in Haiti as violent mobs try to murder trapped American touris

Most likely church groups trying to help the animals.....Their hearts are in the right place but you cant reason with low IQ folk

Send Marines down to save the US citizens, pull out and let them kill each other. We care about Hati why? This is a true crap hole country. Bill Clinton should go down and spread his globalism to the crowd. Better yet send a delegation of Liberal congressmen down there.

Most likely church groups trying to help the animals.....Their hearts are in the right place but you cant reason with low IQ folk
A lot of them work with orphans over there, where we could hope mindsets could be changed.

Send Marines down to save the US citizens, pull out and let them kill each other. We care about Hati why? This is a true crap hole country. Bill Clinton should go down and spread his globalism to the crowd. Better yet send a delegation of Liberal congressmen down there.
Oh, I'm sure we'll rebuild for them after the children burn down their playpen.
THATS where I draw the line. No foreign aid for those who committed genocide against the whites who once lived there.

A lot of them work with orphans over there, where we could hope mindsets could be changed.
Detroit's Mitch Albom spends a lot of time down there, doing what he can. He's a liberal, but an honest man. I don't agree with him much, but I do respect him.

"Shelter In Place": All Hell Breaks Loose In Haiti As Violent Mobs Try To Murder Trapped American Tourists

The State Department notice reads: "Do not travel to the airport unless you confirmed your flight is departing," adding "Flights are cancelled today and the airport has limited food and water available. Telecommunications services, including Internet and phone lines, have been affected throughout Haiti. It may be difficult to reach people through normal communication methods."

--------------------------------------------------

Oh we can be sure some big wig polotical fk has something in this.

Just see those who set the fires as Hatia ANTIFA members paid and supported by the Clintons, Obama, Bill Ayeres , Soros you name it one of those names will surely pop out on this issues.

Sounds like it might be time for a Grenada style intervention.

Forum List

Back