Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX): Hearse Chaser

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
This broad is one sick fuck!!

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee surprised many on Capitol Hill when she appeared at Tuesday’s Los Angeles memorial service for pop icon Michael Jackson, where she lauded the singer’s musical talent and humanitarian work.

But HOH notes that the Texas Democrat — who, according to her spokesman, was asked to speak at the star-studded service by Jackson’s brother Jermaine — has a history of making cameo appearances at funerals.

The Houston Chronicle reported in September 2008 that Jackson Lee had staffers “cull the obituaries” to find funerals at which she then requested to speak.

Heard on the Hill: Professional Eulogist - Roll Call

She is not only that but a big ass snorkeler. I guess that has turned into my word of the day

*chants ass snorkeler*

A good politician promotes herself. It's part of the extroverted, shameless stance that we pretty much require of our leaders today. And we wonder why they are, at the same time, so corruptible, inclined to cheat on their spouses, etc.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee surprised many on Capitol Hill when she appeared at Tuesday’s Los Angeles memorial service for pop icon Michael Jackson, where she lauded the singer’s musical talent and humanitarian work.

But HOH notes that the Texas Democrat — who, according to her spokesman, was asked to speak at the star-studded service by Jackson’s brother Jermaine — has a history of making cameo appearances at funerals.

The Houston Chronicle reported in September 2008 that Jackson Lee had staffers “cull the obituaries” to find funerals at which she then requested to speak.

I agree and her resolution was just shot down.

Pelosi Shoots Down Resolution Honoring Jackson - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

CaféAuLait;1328435 said:

I agree and her resolution was just shot down.

Pelosi Shoots Down Resolution Honoring Jackson - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I wonder why, I thought the left was all about honoring people like MJ.

She is on my hatelist, she should have been aborted. She is not human

CaféAuLait;1328435 said:

The whole thing is killing me --really. This is insane MJ admitted to INAPPROPRIATE relationships with children on INTERNATIONAL TV and he is eluguized as a saint. Steve McNair was found murdered by his girfriend he was invloved with while married and he is a legend and in many peoples opinion did nothing wrong. What of his children, 4 males? Are they to learn that this behavior is okay? His wife, is she supposed to brush it off and not be upset his lover killed him? How do you explain this to children?

Good to see you Terry!! Missed ya! ,

CaféAuLait;1328477 said:
CaféAuLait;1328435 said:

The whole thing is killing me --really. This is insane MJ admitted to INAPPROPRIATE relationships with children on INTERNATIONAL TV and he is eluguized as a saint. Steve McNair was found murdered by his girfriend he was invloved with while married and he is a legend and in many peoples opinion did nothing wrong. What of his children, 4 males? Are they to learn that this behavior is okay? His wife, is she supposed to brush it off and not be upset his lover killed him? How do you explain this to children?

Good to see you Terry!! Missed ya! ,
Missed ya too Caf'e!

It's a big circus next the court Jester Franken will top all the other madness.

Forum List

Back