Sheer Patriotism: Donald Trump To Be First President Since Reagan To Speak At NRA Annual Meetings

I hear he is going to lead the traditional "Crapping of the Pants" in honor of Ted Nugent. Nobody craps his pants as well as Trump does, of course with the exception of Nugent.

I hear he is going to lead the traditional "Crapping of the Pants" in honor of Ted Nugent. Nobody craps his pants as well as Trump does, of course with the exception of Nugent.

I am willing to bet you and the op'er have more crap in your depends than Trump or Nugent... Well at least the two of you are full of crap all the damn time even while sleeping...

I am willing to bet you and the op'er have more crap in your depends than Trump or Nugent... Well at least the two of you are full of crap all the damn time even while sleeping...

Well, Nugent is the only one with documentation of his pants crapping.

• Banned

Another lie!

Another lie!

Another lie? You been living in a time warp the past 50 years? Maybe you're not that old but google it, he got out of the draft for Vietnam by acting crazy and shitting in his pants.

• Banned

Another lie!

Another lie? You been living in a time warp the past 50 years? Maybe you're not that old but google it, he got out of the draft for Vietnam by acting crazy and shitting in his pants.
Not true.

Like a true American patriot, he actually got on the bus and went to take his physical when true draft dodgers didn't. He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination due to loss of hearing and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F. Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and received a medical exemption.

tednugentselectiveservice.jpg

It is beautiful isn't it? The President is a champion motivator for belief in God, the Constitution, common sense and the power of positive thinking........ all things the NRA believes as well.

God bless America and God bless our President, Donald Trump.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/15/donald-trump-to-be-first-president-since-reagan-to-speak-at-nra-annual-meetings/

Good post Steve....Trump loves his country unlike that turd Obama
Thanks and you're spot on.

He should get plenty of applause there.
It'll give him a nice warm glow between campaign rallies.

Forum List

Back