She was gang-raped, then executed’: Testimonies from Oct. 7 (More from "Palestinian-freedom-fighters" atrocities

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023

The Israel Police questioned perpetrators and interviewed victims and others, shedding light on the sadistic nature of the Islamic terrorists.
A month has passed since the Oct. 7 massacre in which Hamas terrorists slaughtered some 1,400 Israeli residents, but the shocking testimonies are only now emerging as the Israel Police’s special felony unit, Lahav 433, continues with the meticulous documentation of the atrocities.

Comment

Where are all the feminists now?

The Israel Police questioned perpetrators and interviewed victims and others, shedding light on the sadistic nature of the Islamic terrorists.
A month has passed since the Oct. 7 massacre in which Hamas terrorists slaughtered some 1,400 Israeli residents, but the shocking testimonies are only now emerging as the Israel Police’s special felony unit, Lahav 433, continues with the meticulous documentation of the atrocities.

Comment

The squad is brainwashed

Comment

The world has blood on their hands because we allowed China to rise unabated, funneling billions to Iran. The Axis is real and we keep trying to appease hoping we will be eaten last. Our nations have lost their character while Israel (and others) have to face the consequences. We did it to ourselves....and them (ditto for some Israeli high tech companies who took the cheese that was dangled).

Last edited:
The world has blood on their hands because we allowed China to rise unabated, funneling billions to Iran. The Axis is real and we keep trying to appease hoping we will be eaten last. Our nations have lost their character while Israel (and others) have to face the consequences. We did it to ourselves....and them (ditto for some Israeli high tech companies who took the cheese that was dangled).
There are still some gullible who don't see that map...

Lie until you believe your own lie?

1700071687710.png

IOF confirms:

Racist palestine regime Hamas "denial" dismissed by showing hard evidences
chrome_screenshot_1701732058987.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732103511.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732143700.png

IMG-20231204-WA0002.jpg

__

Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

'Just as Cruel as the Terrorists': Many Ordinary Palestinians Joined in Hamas's Atrocities Against Israel

___

"Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children."

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians.

Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children.

__
View attachment 868056
'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..." '

chrome_screenshot_1701723955288.png

Last edited:
Hamas's supporters will ignore raping women and killing babies then brag about dealing Jews the worst attack on them since the holocaust. You can read it in their own words.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Comment

All the lefty "feminists" have no problem with this, because they don't see Jews as human beings.

Lie until you believe your own lie?

They are just uneducated about how propaganda is created .
Unwitting Trolls .
Pasta Jelly and his stooge Slayanarse churn out the same rubbish in thread after thread as though they are desperate to convince themselves .
We had the same in the Ukraine and Killer Shots threads --- unbalanced posters with no real news sources .

The squad is brainwashed
The Muslims in the squad are not brainwashed. They adhere to the Quran and the Quran is a product of an antiquated warrior, murderer, thief and pedophile, and his followers. They actually believe the call to violence to subjugate and kill all infidels, if they don't convert to Islam.

"more than 1,500 shocking and difficult testimonies."

including: "an apocalypse of corpses, girls stripped bare above the waist and below", and a grisly witness account of the gang rape, mutilation and murder of a young woman...

- wounds to the "genitals, abdomen, legs and buttocks" with some having their "breasts cut off" or sustaining "gunshot wounds".

- First responders described encountering bodies "with their hands cuffed behind their backs, a woman's corpse bleeding from the genital area".

- "...people were found naked, restrained with their hands behind their backs and tied to chairs."

"more than 1,500 shocking and difficult testimonies."

including: "an apocalypse of corpses, girls stripped bare above the waist and below", and a grisly witness account of the gang rape, mutilation and murder of a young woman...

- wounds to the "genitals, abdomen, legs and buttocks" with some having their "breasts cut off" or sustaining "gunshot wounds".

- First responders described encountering bodies "with their hands cuffed behind their backs, a woman's corpse bleeding from the genital area".

- "...people were found naked, restrained with their hands behind their backs and tied to chairs."
It comes out more on more, on savagery of Palestinian leadership.

Oh look they used the big G word on the GENOCIDAL pAlEsTiNiAN human shields factory.. that is so, so... cool

1000003648.jpg

1000003647.jpg

1000003646.jpg

1000003645.jpg

1000003644.jpg

1000003643.jpg

1000003642.jpg

1000003641.jpg

Last edited:
'I closed my legs and resisted. He dragged me to the bedroom': Israeli hostage sexually assaulted by Hamas captors details her agonising ordeal.
By Natasha Anderson
15:17 EDT 26 Mar 2024 , updated 20:34 EDT 26 Mar 2024

WARNING: This story contains graphic details of abuse and torture
An Israeli hostage has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a guard while she was held captive by Hamas, it has emerged.

Amit Soussana, has claimed that a guard, who she says identified himself only as Muhammad, with his 'gun pointed at me, forced me to commit a sexual act on him' in a child's bedroom.

Ms Soussana, 40, told the New York Times that she was sexually assaulted, as well as beaten and tortured, while she was held in Gaza for 55 days. The Israeli lawyer was released during a ceasefire in November alongside 21-year-old Mia Schem.

...a United Nations (UN) report released this month stated there is 'clear and convincing information' that some hostages had suffered sexual violence. There are also 'reasonable grounds' that some people were assaulted during the raid, the report added.

Ms Soussana was abducted from her home during the October 7 raid, beaten and dragged into Gaza by a group of at least seven gunmen.

While in captivity, she said she was held alone in a child's bedroom and chained by her left ankle. She claims that just several days after she had been taken, Muhammad started questioning her about her sex life and menstrual cycle.

Muhammad attacked her on or around October 24, Ms Soussana told the Times. She claims that he unchained her, took her to the bathroom and ordered that she bathe.

As she washed herself, the lawyer recalled hearing his voice by the door, telling her 'quickly, Amit, quickly'. She then turned around to find him standing there, with his gun, and watching her.

Ms Soussana said she tried to cover herself with a hand towel, but Muhammad advanced towards her and hit her.

'He sat me on the edge of the bath. And I closed my legs. And I resisted. And he kept punching me and put his gun in my face,' she told the newspaper. 'Then he dragged me to the bedroom.'

She alleged that while in the bedroom, which was reportedly decorated with images of children's cartoon characters, Muhammad forced her to commit a sexual act on him, before leaving her naked, sitting in the dark and sobbing on the bed.

Ms Soussana, who noting that Muhammad had left her alone to wash himself, claimed her attacker showed remorse after the assault, allegedly saying to her: 'I'm bad, I'm bad, please don't tell Israel.'

[Ms Soussana, has claimed that a guard, who she says identified himself only as Muhammad, with his 'gun pointed at me, forced me to commit a sexual act on him' in a child's bedroom.]

'He sat me on the edge of the bath. And I closed my legs. And I resisted. And he kept punching me and put his gun in my face,' Ms Soussana recalled. 'Then he dragged me to the bedroom.

She reported the alleged assault and other violence to two doctors and a social worker less than 24 hours after she was freed from captivity, according to the Times.

It is understood that she also spoke to the UN team that published the report on sexual violence against hostages in Gaza and during the October 7 attack.

Ms Soussana has also revealed how about three weeks into her kidnapping she was moved to another location, which she described as an apartment, and reunited with other hostages.

She recalled being summoned into the living room, a few days after her arrival, for a brutal beating by a group of guards who apparently believed she was hiding information from them.

(READ MORE: Moment hostage Amit Soussana fought Hamas gunmen as they abducted her on October 7. [WATCH: Moment Israeli hostage fought Hamas gunmen on October 7])

The lawyer said the guards wrapped her head in a shirt, forced her to sit on the floor and beat her with the butt of a gun. They then put duct tape over her mouth and nose, tied her feat, and handcuffed her, Ms Soussana recalled.

The guards then reportedly hung her 'like a chicken' between two couches and continued to beat and kick her, while demanding she reveal the information they believed she was hiding.

'It was like that for 45 minutes or so,' she said. 'They were hitting me and laughing and kicking me, and called the other hostages to see me.'

After they untied her, Ms Soussana said the guards took her back to a bedroom and threatened to kill her if she did not produce the requested information within 40 minutes. She said that she still does not know exactly what information they sought.

Ms Soussana lived alone in Kfar Aza and was an easy target for Hamas attackers, who discovered her hiding in a safe room in her property on October 7.

Astonishing footage, captured by a security camera, showed how she fought to free herself from Hamas as they dragged her back to Gaza during their ruthless raid.

Holding her down, the attackers can be seen slapping Ms Soussana as they attempted to wrap her in a shawl or blanket, but still she fought back, twisting and kicking. Eventually the captors were forced to bundle her into a car to get her back to Gaza as they were unable to drag her on foot.

More than 1,200 Israelis were slaughtered on October 7 irrespective of whether they tried to flee or resist against their attackers, but Ms Soussana was one of several hostages who were taken and spent almost eight weeks days living in captivity.

She was released by Hamas along with Ms Schem, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival, on November 30, just one day before the week-long truce between Israel and Hamas expired and hostilities resumed.

Ms Soussana lived alone in Kfar Aza and was an easy target for Hamas attackers, who discovered her hiding in a safe room in her property on October 7. Pictured is a view from inside her destroyed house on January 29, 2024
+10
View gallery
Ms Soussana lived alone in Kfar Aza and was an easy target for Hamas attackers, who discovered her hiding in a safe room in her property on October 7. Pictured is a view from inside her destroyed house on January 29, 2024
Ms Soussana was released alongside Ms Schem, 21, (pictured during her release) on November 30, the day before the Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal expired
+10
View gallery
Ms Soussana was released alongside Ms Schem, 21, (pictured during her release) on November 30, the day before the Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal expired
During the truce, Hamas released 80 Israeli hostages in exchange for 240 Palestinian prisoners. Twenty-five other captives, mostly Thais, were freed outside the scope of the deal.

Israel on Tuesday recalled its negotiators from Doha after deeming mediated talks on a Gaza truce 'at a dead end' due to demands by Hamas, a senior Israeli official has said.

The official, who is close to the Mossad spymaster heading up the talks, accused Hamas' Gaza leader Yahya Sinwar of sabotaging the diplomacy 'as part of a wider effort to inflame this war over Ramadan'.

The warring sides had stepped up negotiations, mediated by Qatar and Egypt, on a six-week suspension of Israel's offensive in return for the proposed release of 40 of the 130 hostages still held by the Palestinian militant group in Gaza.

Hamas has sought to parlay any deal into an end to the fighting and withdrawal of Israeli forces. Israel has ruled this out, saying it would eventually resume efforts to dismantle the governance and military capabilities of Hamas.

Hamas also wants hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who fled Gaza City and surrounding areas southward during the first stage of the almost six-month-old war to be allowed back north.

Mia Schem and Amit Soussana are paraded before release..

Attachments

• 1000003656.jpg
    1000003656.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
Comment. "Devil took over me" is an excuse for a routine of rape jihad since 1929 by Arab Islamists in the Holy Land
Since the 1960s they are called exclusively "p(B)alestinians." But most are grandchildren of Arab immigrants.

Manar Mahmoud Muhammed Qassem.
منار محمود محمد قاسم

View attachment 923655

Terrorists tells interrogators he raped woman on October 7.
Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists apprehended by IDF forces in Khan Younis recounts how he entered an Israeli kibbutz where he raped and murdered Israelis; Warning: viewer discretion advised.
Yoav Zitun | published: 03.28.24 |12:00

'Devil took over me': IDF reveals Islamic Jihad terrorist's October 7 rape confession
By Yonah Jeremy Bob. Published: March 28, 2024 17:00
Updated: March 28, 2024 18:27
3688314-46.jpg

The interrogation of Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem. photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

Pressed how long the rape lasted, Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.
The IDF on Thursday put out a video of a Unit 504 interrogation of an Islamic Jihad terrorist named Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem in which he explicitly confesses to and describes his rape of an Israeli woman on October 7.

From the interrogation video, Qasem did not seem to know much about the invasion of Israel in advance, but he was told by one of his fellow Islamic Jihad counterparts that they were going to attack Israel when he arrived at their regular base.

Despite being trained for naval combat, he and his counterpart joined in the invasion on land. Qasem noted to the interrogator that his counterpart was wounded in the head after they crossed into Israel, but that he proceeded into a Kibbutz with a handgun and two grenades.

Next, he said, he entered a house alone; it initially appeared empty, but he then found a woman in one of the side rooms.

"I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did"
He said she was terrified of him and that he threw her on the couch when she asked for help.

Qasem described her as wearing a blue miniskirt, a white shirt, and sandals.[/B]

After he threw her on the couch, he told the interrogator, "Satan took over me, I lay on top of her on the bed, I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did."

He said that he had also removed her pink bra and pink underwear.

When the interrogator asked him to specify what exactly "he did," Qasem said, "I went to sleep with her."

The interrogator then asks him if all they did was go to sleep.

At this point, in the initial recording, it seemed that the interrogator and the terrorist were speaking at the same time, and one cannot hear the terrorists's voice, but the subtitles say that he said, "I raped her."

When the Jerusalem Post noted the anomaly to the IDF, the military said it worked on improving the sound and sent out a revised video in which the terrorist's voice could be heard when the subtitles say, "I raped her."

Next, Qasem said, "She pushed me, and it didn't last very long, and then I heard yelling outside."
Pressed on how long the rape lasted, Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.

Next, he said that the two put their clothes back on and that two other terrorists entered and took the woman and her mother (who had also appeared) away.

After this, Qasem said he heard gunfire nearby and opened fire on an Israeli male civilian.

He said he hit the man in the lower part of his body, but did not know whether the man survived or not.

He also said he threw one of his grenades at two other Israelis, and then fled.

رهابي شارك بمجزرة الـ 7 من أكتوبر يعترف باغتصابه امرأة
شعبة الاستخبارات تنشر شهادة قاسية من التحقيق مع إرهابي شارك في مجزرة السابع من أكتوبر، واعترافه باغتصاب امرأة وقتل مدنيين

Emily Schrader - אמילי שריידר امیلی شریدر @emilykschrader:
Footage released from an interrogation of capture Hamas terrorist who infiltrated Israel. He admits that the Hamas terrorists fully intended to rape Israeli women who were captured.

To anyone denying or minimizing the barbarity of Hamas? Stop gaslighting the Jewish people.
Oct 11, 2023.

Hamas Goal In Capturing Jewish Women, Children, and Babies Was To “Dirty Them, To Rape Them”, Admits Terrorist.
Mass rape has been a key part of the terror of Hamas, just like ISIS, even the children and babies were to be raped.

Posted by William A. Jacobson
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 06:59am

Forum List

Back