She Made It Up! Mccain Supporter Lied!

Idiots abound in every group. I don't blame every McCain supporter for this woman's stupidity. The same should be true when the situation involves stupidity on the other side's part.

I'm more concerned that she blamed it on a "6-foot-four black man". And no, I don't blame things on race issues. This moronic broad simply raised tensions that shouldn't have played any part in things.

THAT'S what's :cuckoo:
:mad:

I'm not even concerned with who specifically she blamed it on. *She* got caught. I am concerned with the ones that haven't, whoever and however many there are.

I don't see this as refelctive of McCain and/or anyone on the right anymore than I would any on the left if she was a whackjob who happened to be an Obama supporter.

To me, this is like the people who claim Fred Phelps is reflective of all Christians because he claims to be one. He's a nutjob, first and foremost. The vehicle these people use to further their attention-whorring and screwiness is irrelevant and merely convenient to the lunacy itself.

The only ones who can't see that don't want to and they are only a little less screwy than this whackjob herself is for being willing to make up their own set of facts to suit their blind political partisanship.

Forum List

Back