She Made It Up! Mccain Supporter Lied!

Whites and conservatives have a long way to go before they catch up with fake hate crimes perpetrated by liberals, blacks, Jews, etc. And let's be honest about who made victimization such a high-reward claim: the left and minorities.

you are a dinosaur.

The world will be a better place without the hate you spew

Whites and conservatives have a long way to go before they catch up with fake hate crimes perpetrated by liberals, blacks, Jews, etc. And let's be honest about who made victimization such a high-reward claim: the left and minorities.

Yes, I'm sure this girl did this because she's a white conservative and wanted to even things out.........:wtf:

Tsk tsk ... liberals who live in glass housed shouldn't throw stones.:cuckoo:

Idiots abound in every group. I don't blame every McCain supporter for this woman's stupidity. The same should be true when the situation involves stupidity on the other side's part.

I'm more concerned that she blamed it on a "6-foot-four black man". And no, I don't blame things on race issues. This moronic broad simply raised tensions that shouldn't have played any part in things.

THAT'S what's :cuckoo:
:mad:

The woman who claimed she was "attacked" for having a McCain campaign sticker on her car lied about it, and is arrested for filing a false police report.

Police said she made that shit up

[youtube]kbH6208OBFE&eurl=http://www.americablog.com/[/youtube]

What is it with these republicans, like Joe the Plummer and this lady, that they feel like they need to lie to score cheap political points?

Also, blaming the "attack" on a black man? Classic republican race baiting!

you are a dinosaur.

A popular misconception, Truthmatters.

The truth is that racial reality hasn't gone away any more than gravity has. Human races are inherently different, and their co-existence presents enormous difficulties.

The election of Obama the Messiah is going to raise us dinosaurs from the tar pits. And when we roar, you will hear it.

yeah we will hear you cough and die.

There are not as many of you as there used to be.

You can blow up a building in Oklahoma or whatever it is you think you should do and that wont stop the death of your imbecile ideas.

yeah we will hear you cough and die.

There are not as many of you as there used to be.

Every American Renaissance conference has an attendance bigger than the last. Stormfront adds new members every day. A group I'm involved with went from nothing but "average age dead" to about half college students... very bright, very inquisitive, very serious about the problems facing white people.

And with the Internet, more and more white folks are getting a different take on current events -- and either reluctantly or eagerly beginning to agree with us. You almost get tired of hearing, "I'm not racist, but..."

There is indeed what I'd call an "instinctive" racist set that might seem out of touch... but my own set is hardly out of touch. In fact, it's made up of high-achieving business people, lawyers, doctors, writers, and PhD's. No, we don't fill football stadiums, and yes, our issues are still taboo. Those in our ranks sit in English and European prisons for speaking as I do. In America, men like Sam Francis and Kevin Lamb are fired from their jobs simply for defending whites.

But as America heads toward white minority status, more and more white people are going to start asking questions that their enemies don't want asked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back