She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

I have to admit you are right. I had low expectations of this show. I thought it would be a woke mess, but it really wasn’t that bad. Other then the one 5 sec rant, not much wokeness tossed at us.
I spoke too soon… while it isn’t really a woke mess people are complaining about it is cringe-worthy and pretty bad! Very poor and lazy writing! They try too much to make it a comedy and it is more cringe-worthy then funny.

It was so unbelievably awful! Not funny, boring and had to end on a woke mess of guys out to get women… not to mention they didn’t do Daredevil well and ruined the Abonimation and Skaar looked like shit!

Worst of the marvel shows to date

It was so unbelievably awful! Not funny, boring and had to end on a woke mess of guys out to get women… not to mention they didn’t do Daredevil well and ruined the Abonimation and Skaar looked like shit!

I've watched a few episodes now.
It's just not................anything.

It's MILDLY humorous. MILDLY that is.
She "hulks out" for dress fittings and for her job, and to put her cousin in her place.
YAWN.

She doesn't fight villains.
She doesn't actually DO anything except monologue us to death.

I doubt I will watch it anymore, unless I'm just THAT bored.

they didnt do Daredevil well?.....if you say so G.....

they didnt do Daredevil well?.....if you say so G.....
DD previously been done horribly in movies and TV shows. Then the Netflix series nailed it! They made a great show! And nailed Kingpin and Bullseye also! Charlie Cox is DD!

Then this awful She Hulk show aired with the promise of DD. It started out well, especially upping his skill set to essentially super human ability. Then they made him part of the comedy and the comedy on this show fell flat.

Character is still great and very much looking to the DD show, but I hope they drop She Hulk.

Well... in all honestly what did you expect?
It's called "She-Hulk". I would not have expected anything remotely good.
Which is why I will never see it

DD previously been done horribly in movies and TV shows. Then the Netflix series nailed it! They made a great show! And nailed Kingpin and Bullseye also! Charlie Cox is DD!

Then this awful She Hulk show aired with the promise of DD. It started out well, especially upping his skill set to essentially super human ability. Then they made him part of the comedy and the comedy on this show fell flat.

Character is still great and very much looking to the DD show, but I hope they drop She Hulk.
his skill set was already super human ability in his show....

Forum List

Back