She cured stage 4 lung cancer by using high THC cannabis oil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yeah that's........ Well I'll be polite and say it's pretty unlikely.

• Banned

No your just sixty or seveny years into being an inodctrianted dumb ass.

DUDE they had a patent on cannabis since 2003 all these deacdes claiming there is no medical use for it THE GOV. LIED TO THE PUBLIC FOR DECADES BRAINWASHING US. THE WAR ON DRUGS was to make the Gov. billions from the arrest , to the drug lords to the courts they all made millions off lies.

THANK CLINTON ASSHOLES for the war on druggs.

YES IT DOES AND THE PATENT CAN BE READ AND THE MEDICINAIL ASPECT OF POT CAN HEAL YOU STUPID FK.

THERE IS NO THC THAT GETS YOU HIGHT IN CBD OIL .

• Banned

YOUR SCARY NON EXISTING REALITY

upload_2018-8-19_7-28-42.png

She Cured Stage 4 Lung Cancer By Using High THC Cannabis Oil!
CBD THC Oil For Cancer Cure

Millions of people haven't got a clue how healing cannabis oil is. As the Goc. keeps the public dumbed down and has done so for decades they put the fear of god into peopel thinking thi was the worst crap on the planet meanwhile it's was and has been extremely successful in healing many , many things cancer included.

While I have no problem with giving anything a try, I would be rather skeptical. There are those that claim praying, someone laying hands on them, taking large does of vitamins, large amounts of water, large amounts of alcohol and almost anything else you can name has been responsible for miraculous cures.

We are well aware that the body can and does do marvelous things.

We should study everything no matter what it is or where it is found. The idea of touting anything as a miracle cure based on one or even a few people's experience would be extremely unseemly.

DUDE they had a patent on cannabis since 2003 all these deacdes claiming there is no medical use for it THE GOV. LIED TO THE PUBLIC FOR DECADES BRAINWASHING US. THE WAR ON DRUGS was to make the Gov. billions from the arrest , to the drug lords to the courts they all made millions off lies.

YES IT DOES AND THE PATENT CAN BE READ AND THE MEDICINAIL ASPECT OF POT CAN HEAL YOU STUPID FK.

Lol at "thanks Clinton...for the war on drugs".

You will believe anything won't you.

• Banned

Hey asshole BILL CLINTON SIGNED THE MANDATORY DRUG SENTENC YOU STUPID FK gawd dam you aer one uniformed stupif fkrs honest to gawd..

upload_2018-8-19_8-56-21.png

Cannabis and Cannabinoids

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE ONE CLUELSS DUMBED DOWN MOTHER FKR MAN...

WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY PPL ENDED UP IN PRISON AND YES A LOT OF BLACKS U IDIOT

upload_2018-8-19_8-57-59.png

CLinton signs mandatory drugg sentencing

upload_2018-8-19_8-58-58.png

Hey asshole BILL CLINTON SIGNED THE MANDATORY DRUG SENTENC YOU STUPID FK gawd dam you aer one uniformed stupif fkrs honest to gawd..

View attachment 211454

Cannabis and Cannabinoids

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE ONE CLUELSS DUMBED DOWN MOTHER FKR MAN...

WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY PPL ENDED UP IN PRISON AND YES A LOT OF BLACKS U IDIOT

View attachment 211455

CLinton signs mandatory drugg sentencing

View attachment 211456
Lmao! President Nixon was the one who really kicked it off.

"The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by President Richard Nixon—the day after publication of a special message from President Nixon to the Congress on Drug Abuse Prevention and Control—during which he declared drug abuse "public enemy number one".

You gotta pull yer head outta Alex Joneses ass every now and then and look at the real world.

Forum List

Back