100,000 posts!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
This is my 100,000th post!

I want to thank USMB for giving me this forum to express myself, to have spirited debates with other posters (even the ones I disagree with on most issues) and generally being a fun place overall.

I want to thank USMB for giving me this forum to express myself, to have spirited debates with other posters (even the ones I disagree with on most issues) and generally being a fun place overall.

So if you could take back one of those posts, which one would it be? Take your time, review them all.

I might could make it happen. I know a guy.

100,000 fool-fueled rants touting the virtues of leftardism......can you name those you have converted, Cocksucker Joseph?

(snicker)

100,000 fool-fueled rants touting the virtues of leftardism......can you name those you have converted, Cocksucker Joseph?

Well, I still hold out hope you'll take your medication like the nice doctor says to... but unlikely.
Congrats Joe. We don’t often agree but unlike regressives/progressives, I think you have every right to say what you want.

Joe, Congratulations!

Not a bad run for a cantankerous old fart.

And I mean that as nicely as I can mean it.

I wish you put this in the FZ so i could STFU this post, faggot.
100K posts of senile ramblings, isnt anything to be proud of.

Forum List

Back