Sharpton Makes Despicable Claim of Racism In Rick Perry Speech

Why do you guys care what Al says?

Seriously.

Most Black people are not going to vote Republican. And it isn't a matter of "color". It's a matter of economics.

Obama had 2 years to do something and all he did was pencil-whip it.
Unemployment went up in the Black community, so tell again how it's all about economics.

Is this another self evident thing where you claim victory and run away?

:lol:

The only pussy between us is between your legs. Everything I have provided examples of is fact. You just blah blah blah

Well calling people names is a clear indication you don't know shit.

Cool.

It's something I suspected all along.

So, name calling is a clear indication of not knowing shit? Really? Cool, cuz you're the one who called me a racist and a Nazi... and you used both purely to be offensive. So, I guess that means you don't know shit, right?

No.

They vote for a party that acknowledges them as people, recognizes the challenges for them that were created by some pretty awful history, have put up legislation that both creates a mechanism for parity and a buy in to the economy of the United States.

Bull shit, they vote for who will give them the easiest ride. When you have a DOJ constantly forcing lower standards, then instruct a small town they can not go to non partisan positions because blacks expect to see a D on the ballot. You dont have a reasonable argument.

so traitor you think what I have to say is more damaging and influential than what Sharpton has to say???this must be the case because Swallows will try to attack most of my posts he views as racist but has little to say about Sharpton!!

The only pussy between us is between your legs. Everything I have provided examples of is fact. You just blah blah blah

Cool.

Still nothing to support your position. I not only can support mine but make fun of you in the same instance.

What he fuck do you mean nothing supports my position? There was over 200 years of enslavement of black people in the colonies/post revolutionary America and after the civil war many decades of de facto apartheid. That..and racism still hasn't dissipated in this country. It's very much alive.

The conservative position is "Get over it".

That doesn't deal with reality in the slightest.

Bull shit, they vote for who will give them the easiest ride. When you have a DOJ constantly forcing lower standards, then instruct a small town they can not go to non partisan positions because blacks expect to see a D on the ballot. You dont have a reasonable argument.

so traitor you think what I have to say is more damaging and influential than what Sharpton has to say???this must be the case because Swallows will try to attack most of my posts he views as racist but has little to say about Sharpton!!

Still vying for a "swallow" I see.

Answer is still no..little fag boi.

No swallow for you.

Cool.

So, name calling is a clear indication of not knowing shit? Really? Cool, cuz you're the one who called me a racist and a Nazi... and you used both purely to be offensive. So, I guess that means you don't know shit, right?

Cheese with that whine?

In almost each and every post that I've "called you names", it was in response to something initiated by you.

Actually..I sort of took a breather from that to illustrate your posting style.

Which is mostly to insult.

Cool.

Still nothing to support your position. I not only can support mine but make fun of you in the same instance.

What he fuck do you mean nothing supports my position? There was over 200 years of enslavement of black people in the colonies/post revolutionary America and after the civil war many decades of de facto apartheid. That..and racism still hasn't dissipated in this country. It's very much alive.

Liar and idiot. Impressive.

The main reason that racism is still an issue in this country is because of people like you. Using race, using minorities, for the sake political point scoring. That is disgusting. Using minorities to gain and keep power and destroying the very people you claim to care so much about. Sick fucking freaks.

Last edited:

Cool.

Yawn no examples. let me provide more then you can handle.

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

These conversations would be more fun if you were a little bit smarter.

Freerepublic.com?

Freerepublic.com?

So you werent smart enough to read it. Those that are intellectually lazy, attack the messenger because they are not smart enough to examine the content.

Liar and idiot. Impressive.
The main reason that racism is still an issue in this country is because of people like you. Using race, using minorities, for the sake political point scoring. That is disgusting. Using minorities to gain and keep power and destroying the very people you claim to care so much about. Sick fucking freaks.

Still insults.

And you expect meaningful dialogue after this?

Do you really work in the professional world?

Freerepublic.com?

So you werent smart enough to read it. Those that are intellectually lazy, attack the messenger because they are not smart enough to examine the content.

I've read it..and it's the same sort of nonsense that Glenn Beck put up when he said that there were "black founding fathers".

When you talk about "intellectually lazy" you'd better know what you are talking about.

Black people were inconsequential, politically in the country, for most of it's history.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoWGGeqdmo]Pt 1 Glenn Beck AMERICA'S BLACK FOUNDING FATHERS Founders' Friday - YouTube[/ame]

Freerepublic.com?

I've read it..and it's the same sort of nonsense that Glenn Beck put up when he said that there were "black founding fathers".

When you talk about "intellectually lazy" you'd better know what you are talking about.

Black people were inconsequential, politically in the country, for most of it's history.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoWGGeqdmo]Pt 1 Glenn Beck AMERICA'S BLACK FOUNDING FATHERS Founders' Friday - YouTube[/ame]

You cant dispute a single item. Your argument is so weak you bring up beck.

Its OK every construction crew I have worked with needs a bubba. You know the type not very bright, but strong as an ox. I just dont see how you fit here though.

Its OK every construction crew I have worked with needs a bubba. You know the type not very bright, but strong as an ox. I just dont see how you fit here though.

Dispute what single item? That some states put up voting rights for black people before the Constitution did? Why would I want to...

They didn't amount to a hill of beans.

First off if any black person showed up to vote..they got their asses kicked.

Second "rights" are relatively meaningless in a nation if the vary state to state.

Pt 1 Glenn Beck AMERICA'S BLACK FOUNDING FATHERS Founders' Friday - YouTube

Dispute what single item? That some states put up voting rights for black people before the Constitution did? Why would I want to...

Second "rights" are relatively meaningless in a nation if the vary state to state.

Are you suggesting we take the conversation to local leadership. That would be democrats again.

Obviously this subject is above your pay grade. Back up and support you original statements with concrete examples.

alsharptonracecard.jpg

Al Sharpton took a doctored video and a false accusation by Ed Schultz and ran with it on his show on MSNBC. Breitbart.tv » NBC News Lets Sharpton’s False Racism Implication Against Perry Stand

Now, according to Al Sharpton, GOP politicians can't use the word 'Black' without being accused of racism.

He actually insinuated that the Black Cloud he mentioned was Obama, even though the doctored video has totally debunked....Sharpton still used it as an opportunity to throw out the race-card.

Al Sharpton​ did not retract, apologize or correct the statement he made yesterday implying racist motivations to presidential candidate Rick Perry​ on his show this evening. This despite the fact that Sharpton's own colleague at NBC News​, Ed Schultz, apologized for deceptively relating the comment Perry made about a "black cloud hanging over America" to President Obama. Sharpton made the same charge and NBC News has allowed it to stand.

I see desperation in the Dems when they have to stoop this low. They've done the same to Bush, Palin, and Bachmann. They make up some garbage, pass it around their constituents, and it doesn't really matter if it's even remotely the truth.

Rick Perry Black Cloud - Al Sharpton - Michael Steele | Mediaite

When does Sharpton never play the race card?

Are you suggesting we take the conversation to local leadership. That would be democrats again.

Obviously this subject is above your pay grade. Back up and support you original statements with concrete examples.

What concrete examples? Great Caesar's ghost! Crack open a history book.

You're grasping at straws, really.

What concrete examples? Great Caesar's ghost! Crack open a history book.

You're grasping at straws, really.

Still nothing. You offered your opinion that I shot down with examples.

Fuck get some game. TM is the board idiot. But if you insist being passed around as the board bitch, it shouldnt be to hard to make that happen.

Forum List

Back