Republican Fred Upton's Town Hall: You gotta see it to believe it!

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axsLUEApuCc]Congressman Fred Upton in Kalamazoo (August 15, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

When he's pushed so far on jobs he finally asks, "Do you want my jobs plan? Well here it is..."

Then he gives a terror filled Bush sized pause and then says...

I gotta stop for a minute. It's just too funny.

He starts off with there's a new company down in Indiana. People start yelling "We're in Michigan".

Then he starts talking about new diesel cars and says, "You know, maybe, we might be able to make a few of those car parts. Wouldn't that be nice? Making some car parts?" That was his plan. Then you could hear a single person clapping really hard trying to get everyone else to clap. That make it even funnier.

Like I said. THIS is why Republican won't be having many town halls this year. Nope, not many at all.

Moveon people from their site are disrupting a lot of town halls folks, but you can bet they won't be called, terrorist, racist, etc etc. They will be called angry Americans, patriots, etc etc.

Expect to see a lot of this.

But on a good note, I see Bella Pelosi got booed and shouted down today too, so that makes it all ok..:lol:

Forum List

Back