Sharon

"No viewers, don't watch Mohammed(PB&J) Sherri's YouTube..."
I have seen this (PB&J) a half-dozen times now and I must confess that it is still making me belly-laugh.

Thanks for the sense-of-humor workout.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

The last man the Arab enemy really feared from.

Ah, those were the days.:cool:

Lipush, it's amusing how the anti-Semitic/anti-Israel crowd had nothing to say when
Arafat died except accuse the Israelis of killing him. However, when it comes to the death of Sharon, they get on their high horse about how "bad, bad, bad" he was. No doubt many of the wimps posting here against Sharon could never be as brave as he was. After all, they are just keyboard warriors and not the real thing.

If Sharon is in the Hell that the pro-Palestinian Muslim butt-kissers would have us believe...

Then you can bet that that sleazeball Arafat has been assigned to wipe Sharon's ass whenever Arik takes a dump.

And you will join them and will eat the shit of both of them.

Such lovely things to look forward to for you, burning and shit eating.

If Sharon is in the Hell that the pro-Palestinian Muslim butt-kissers would have us believe...

Then you can bet that that sleazeball Arafat has been assigned to wipe Sharon's ass whenever Arik takes a dump.

Hahahaha looks like Kondor got under your skin !

I take pleasure it watching you squirm!

Israel: Ariel Sharon’s Troubling Legacy 1/11/2014

(Jerusalem) – Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacres of hundreds and perhaps thousands of civilians by Lebanese militias in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. The killings constituted war crimes and crimes against humanity.

"Sharon, as Israel’s defense minister in 1982, had overall*responsibility*for the Israel Defense Forces, which controlled the area of the Sabra and Shatilla camps. An Israeli commission of inquiry found that he bore “personal responsibility” for the massacre and that he decided Phalangist militias “should be sent in” to the camps from September 16 to 18, despite the risk that they would massacre the civilian population there. The militias killed between 700 and 800 people, according to Israeli military intelligence estimates; other estimates were much higher. The dead included infants, children, pregnant women, and the elderly, some of whose bodies were found to have been mutilated."

HRW further states that In February 1983, the Kahan Commission, Israel’s official commission of inquiry investigating the events, found that the “serious consideration… that the Phalangists were liable to commit atrocities… did not concern [Sharon] in the least.”

The article further states that Sharon’s “disregard of the danger of a massacre” was “impossible to justify,” the commission found, and recommended his dismissal as defense minister.

And HRW states Sharon remained in the Israeli cabinet as a minister without portfolio and later became prime minister in 2001, serving until his stroke in January 2006.

"Israeli justice authorities never conducted a criminal investigation to determine whether Sharon and other Israeli military officials bore criminal responsibility. In 2001, survivors brought a*case*in Belgium requesting that Sharon be prosecuted under Belgium’s “universal jurisdiction” law. *Politicalpressure*led Belgium’s parliament to amend the law in April 2003, and to repeal it altogether in August, leading Belgium’s highest court to*drop*the case against Sharon that September."

Israel: Ariel Sharon?s Troubling Legacy | Human Rights Watch

Sharon was found responsible for their deaths.

That is how Sharon became the Butcher of Beirut.

Palestinian lebanese were killed by blood-thirsty Christians such as yourself
4457c59b.gif~original

Arabs blaming the Jews because Arabs cannot take responsibility for their own bloodshed.

Sharon didn't butcher the Lebanese.

The Lebanese butchered the Lebanese.

That's like a sniper blaming the rifle for the victim's death.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Thank God that he gave Sharon a long life to protect his country from murderous scum, like Sherri !

Reading Sherri's posts, it's clear that she can't handle the fact that Sharon lived so long !

Sherri...there are thousands of people reading this thread. Ask yourself...am I being the example of a good Christian or a heretic I think the readers can see it's not very Christian like.

And you will join them and will eat the shit of both of them. Such lovely things to look forward to for you, burning and shit eating.

Are these are the thoughts and words of a 'good Christian'?

Sherri...there are thousands of people reading this thread. Ask yourself...am I being the example of a good Christian or a heretic I think the readers can see it's not very Christian like.

If Sherri is a 'good Christian' , then Yasser Arafat was a Zionist

Hahahaha looks like Kondor got under your skin !

I take pleasure it watching you squirm!
happy-dance-o.gif

lmao, thinking of God putting Sharon in a coma for a full eight years, that is some justice for my God to gift to a war criminal.

We can each choose gift of eternal life in Jesus.

For one who rejects the gift of Jesus and who chooses shedding the blood of the imnocent, God gifts an eight year coma and the fire of hell for eternity.

We do have an awesome God, thank you God.

Last edited:
And you will join them and will eat the shit of both of them. Such lovely things to look forward to for you, burning and shit eating.

Are these are the thoughts and words of a 'good Christian'?

People can claim to be whoever and whatever they want on the internet.

The funny thing is, Sherri thinks she's fooling us by hiding behind her 'good Christian woman' crap.

lmao, thinking of God putting Sharon in a coma for a full eight years, that is some justice for my God to gift to a war criminal.

We can each choose gift of eternal life in Jesus.

For one who rejects the gift of Jesus and who chooses shedding the blood of the imnocent, God gifts an eight year coma and the fire of hell for eternity.

We do have an awesome God, thank you God.

Zoidberg_butthurt-exam.jpg

Forum List

Back