Sharia Law Is Beautiful

The most widely referenced book of shariah law that forms the basis of the religion of peace, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, based on the teachings contained in the sacred Quran and sunnah of Mahomet [Mahomet's words and actions, which every Muslim must follow], illustrates the deep humanity of Islam and its respect for liberty and justice, especially for women.

Er, well, not so much, after all...

You May Hit Your Disobedient Muslima Wife...

Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

This was american law not that long ago and the it was still in many ways acceptable for long after that

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkq2UOTdO0&feature=related[/ame]

Slightly more neanderthal for a man to hit a woman. Then, again, Mahomet was an illiterate cave-dweller.

there are a bunch of bitches getting man handled in this clip

This was american law not that long ago and the it was still in many ways acceptable for long after that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkq2UOTdO0&feature=related

Slightly more neanderthal for a man to hit a woman. Then, again, Mahomet was an illiterate cave-dweller.

Jeez, I hope they don't get beheaded. I think it's illegal to traffic in snuff films

I challenge Marc to put up signs desparaging muslims in his own front yard, up close to his trailer. Time to man up.

What could possibly ensue given the well-known fact that Islam is the religion of peace?

Jeez, I hope they don't get beheaded. I think it's illegal to traffic in snuff films

well that sounds like a reasonable law... however I don't believe these examples of woman being "corrected" would be considered snuff films by their standards or anyone else's

Come on big guy, you can handle the consequences.

Consequences? You mean, Muslims just turning the other cheek and giving forgiveness?

The consequences that come with actually manning up without the saftey of the anonymous internet. You vent hatred every day on this board about muslims, fine, but if you really mean what you say then why not say it right to their face? Donate pork rinds to starving muslim children, picket a mosque, I don't care, just be a man and stop whining all the time, LOL.

well that sounds like a reasonable law... however I don't believe these examples of woman being "corrected" would be considered snuff films by their standards or anyone else's

Allah invented the movie and acting, so, it's only natural the women are hit by men in it.

The computer you're typing on? That, too, invented by Allah.

Consequences? You mean, Muslims just turning the other cheek and giving forgiveness?

The consequences that come with actually manning up without the saftey of the anonymous internet. You vent hatred every day on this board about muslims, fine, but if you really mean what you say then why not say it right to their face? Donate pork rinds to starving muslim children, picket a mosque, I don't care, just be a man and stop whining all the time, LOL.

You're Islamophobic suggesting Muslims are prone to violence! Disgraceful! I'm reporting you to CAIR!

Last edited:

You're Islamophobic suggesting Muslims are prone to violence! Disgraceful! I'm reporting you to CAIR!

Incredible as it seems, that was actually funny.

Allah invented the movie and acting, so, it's only natural the women are hit by men in it.

The computer you're typing on? That, too, invented by Allah.

is not god awesome...

"donate pork rinds to starving Muslim children"
LOL, don't care who you are, that is TOO FUNNY!
:clap2::clap2:

Same shit, different day.

If think you would be better served finding out the specifics of what Islam says and overlooking the coarseness off the presenter.
There is a lot to learn, abusing your rep to silence ideas that bother you is foolish when you can just not click on the link.

Lots to learn.

Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on having intercourse with a slave woman when one has a wife

Here is a complete chapter from the book mentioned in the OP.

Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

Here's a cute interview with a Muslim man telling other men the proper way to beat their wives.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do[/ame]

And another interview.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58[/ame]

Pigs like this are sooooooo hawt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back