Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandy-hook-hoax.jpg

Yeah, that's a credible story.

Hell, the liberals don't want people to get a tan using a tanning booth, so they taxed the shit of them. Hundreds went out of business. Isn't that telling people what to do with their bodies?

Almost every law in existence tells people what they can and cannot do with their body. For example, it's unlawful for me to use my body to take someone elses life without just cause.

According to their logic, we should legalize murder... which isn't a surprise considering they are advocating for abortion.

1. Concealed carry at 16 — with no permit: Most states that allow people to carry a concealed weapon on their person require gun owners to obtain a permit before doing so. But four states — Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming and Vermont — allow concealed carry without any permit.

More: The 6 craziest state gun laws

You mean those states allow people to defend themselves without the government's permission? Totally insane...

so what do you want to do about it? Put all the mentally ill in hospitals and hire a Nazi to collect all the guns in America???

I personally would like conservatives to shut the fuck up about sex and contraception and mind their own narrow minded ignorant business.

quite the odd statement coming from folks who believe its their business to involve others in their sex and contaceptive needs

Doesn't make much sense does it. They want "us" to stay out of their sex lives when we aren't involved in them, yet at the same time they are demanding that we pay for their contraception for their sex lives. It's moral schizophrenia.

The NRA has already muzzled all agencies in the federal government from examining gun-related topics since 1996 - what's stopping them from extending that ban on free speech to the private sector?

Her statement about her uterus being regulated is a lie. Birth control is readily available over the counter in any drugstore or supermarket.

Why do you lie to try and make a point? It immediately invalidates your thread.

And her argument is moot.

That truly is the question. Why lie to make a point? If you have to lie to make your points, how on earth can you possibly think your position is correct. The truth doesn't need to be lied about.

Her statement about her uterus being regulated is a lie. Birth control is readily available over the counter in any drugstore or supermarket.

That truly is the question. Why lie to make a point? If you have to lie to make your points, how on earth can you possibly think your position is correct. The truth doesn't need to be lied about.

Hilarious! Thank you for making my day...

The NRA has already muzzled all agencies in the federal government from examining gun-related topics since 1996 - what's stopping them from extending that ban on free speech to the private sector?

Then what exactly is the Obama administration if not the Federal government?

Hilarious! Thank you for making my day...

Why not answer the question instead? Why do you feel the need to lie and promote lies to prove your points? No one is regulating anyones uterus. In fact, the topic wouldn't even come up if you and your colleagues would simply stop bringing it up.

But you aren't going to respond to this. You'll just continue trolling and posting pictures without a thought into what they actually say and show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back