Sharia Law. Love or Opression?

Why should muslims care what the western secular European Court of Human Rights has to say about sharia law or any other Islamic issue? :cool:

Because they regularly murder their own for committing "blasphemy". What a stupid, judgmental crime that is....

Why should muslims care what the western secular European Court of Human Rights has to say about sharia law or any other Islamic issue? :cool:

Because they regularly murder their own for committing "blasphemy". What a stupid, judgmental crime that is....

LOL.....what do you think about this?

There are forty-two death-penalty sins in the Old Testament:

Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.
Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.

Actually, it makes no difference whether the West accepts or rejects muslims adherence to Sharia law.

It is an integral part of Islam; and that isn't going to change. :cool:

And that's great! keep that shit over there. Once you try to bring that shitty Sharia Law to America, that's your ass.

The point I'm making is about the chipping of humans that these so-called Holy men are so willing to accept.

Do you not realize that the chip is one aspect of the Mark of the Beast?

"Mark of the Beast" LMAO

When I was a child the church folks had already identified the "Mark of the Beast." It was the assignment of social security numbers. These are the folks who listened to preachers when they said TV antennas were the devil's horns.

Unforntunatley the people you grew up with were ignorant fools trotting to church on Sundays and wouldn't know the mark of the Beast if it bit em on the ass.

And that's great! keep that shit over there. Once you try to bring that shitty Sharia Law to America, that's your ass.

The point I'm making is about the chipping of humans that these so-called Holy men are so willing to accept.

Do you not realize that the chip is one aspect of the Mark of the Beast?

"Mark of the Beast" LMAO

When I was a child the church folks had already identified the "Mark of the Beast." It was the assignment of social security numbers. These are the folks who listened to preachers when they said TV antennas were the devil's horns.

Unforntunatley the people you grew up with were ignorant fools trotting to church on Sundays and wouldn't know the mark of the Beast if it bit em on the ass.

Not the smartest folks in the world....I'll admit that. At least they didn't shit on the ground, wipe on their hands, believe in witches or think the earth was flat. Those are the ones who originated all ancient god worship.

"Mark of the Beast" LMAO

Not the smartest folks in the world....I'll admit that. At least they didn't shit on the ground, wipe on their hands, believe in witches or think the earth was flat. Those are the ones who originated all ancient god worship.

You're speaking of the Caucasians. Unfortunately they were not the progenitors of God worship. but everything else you said about them is true.

You're speaking of the Caucasians. Unfortunately they were not the progenitors of God worship. but everything else you said about them is true.

jesus-2.jpg

It's just another way men with small penis syndrome can keep track of their wives because these women wouldn't be with these guys if they had a choice. Real men with a good relationship with their wife have nothing to worry about.

It's just another way men with small penis syndrome can keep track of their wives because these women wouldn't be with these guys if they had a choice. Real men with a good relationship with their wife have nothing to worry about.

Bullshit. I'm 78 years old and have seen dozens of surprise divorces. The guys who profess to have the best marriages are the ones who get hit the hardest.

It's also based in 100% fear for their lives if they disagree or challenge their treatment. Basically they are to LOVE being tortured as a sign that their husbands actually love them. It's a twisted way of achieving piece in the home. the broad wants to live so either get her nose cut off and live or get her brains blown out in public on a soccer field.

GOD tells us in

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

So these bastards know exactly what they are doing because they get their marching orders straight from the Devil himself and his doctrine, the Quran.

Bullshit. I'm 78 years old and have seen dozens of surprise divorces. The guys who profess to have the best marriages are the ones who get hit the hardest.

Hogshit. where?

Most of the attempted divorces I see either end up with the wife murdered and chopped up in a barrell... or hiding in exhile in fear of her gotdamn life forever.

Ain't no such thing as surprise divorces in Islam. they are bound by their husbands. just like that clown Sunni Man just said, "I own my family" like they some cattle or some shit.

sick fuck.

Still doesn't negate the use of religion over the last 10,000 years by the male Monkeys to keep both their mates and their muses in line.

I suspect that you missed the author's point.

It isn't Moslems he's warning about Sharia law, it's non-Moslems living in nations where large numbers of Moslems have emigrated are now demanding that those societies accomidate and recognize Sharia laws.

Sharia laws are incompatable with Western Values.

Now seriously.... you didn't already know that?

I suspect that you missed the author's point.

It isn't Moslems he's warning about Sharia law, it's non-Moslems living in nations where large numbers of Moslems have emigrated are now demanding that those societies accomidate and recognize Sharia laws.

Sharia laws are incompatable with Western Values.

Now seriously.... you didn't already know that?

So far I haven't heard of anyone trying to institute sharia law in the United States. I have an idea that when someone does...an assassination is just around the corner. Shucks...in America the deeply religious Christians assassinate doctors just for performing legal abortions because it's against their belief. They also chew tobacco and clean their shotguns while they're listening to a country preacher on their portable. Occasionally they brush their tooth.

Last edited:

if you are referring to non muslim diviorces, obviously if the woman is diviorcing her husband and it was a surprise to him, he wasn't paying attention.

Muslim diviorces? Sure they are allowed to get a diviorce but consider that her family would honor kill her if she did. The husband would also most likely stop her by throwing acid in her face or disfiguring her if she left because it makes him look bad.

One such woman I heard of years ago left her husband because he beat her and went to one of the only womans shelters in her country for protection(Pakistan I think it was). Once you enter this facility most women never leave it's doors for fear of being harmed by their family or her husbands family. This womans mother and sister came to visit her and asked her to come home. They told her that all was forgiven and that they understood. The workers at the shelter begged her not to leave but she did anyway. When she entered her parents house her mother locked the door and her father hacked her to death with an axe while the rest of the family watched. Why? Because they were disgraced when she left her husband. Muslims use fear to keep their so called perfect allah created society and family life. In reality it's all bullshit.

if you are referring to non muslim diviorces, obviously if the woman is diviorcing her husband and it was a surprise to him, he wasn't paying attention.

Muslim diviorces? Sure they are allowed to get a diviorce but consider that her family would honor kill her if she did. The husband would also most likely stop her by throwing acid in her face or disfiguring her if she left because it makes him look bad.

One such woman I heard of years ago left her husband because he beat her and went to one of the only womans shelters in her country for protection(Pakistan I think it was). Once you enter this facility most women never leave it's doors for fear of being harmed by their family or her husbands family. This womans mother and sister came to visit her and asked her to come home. They told her that all was forgiven and that they understood. The workers at the shelter begged her not to leave but she did anyway. When she entered her parents house her mother locked the door and her father hacked her to death with an axe while the rest of the family watched. Why? Because they were disgraced when she left her husband. Muslims use fear to keep their so called perfect allah created society and family life. In reality it's all bullshit.

Ramble on as long as it pleases you. All religions have absolutely devastated those who opposed their beliefs but none so obvious as Christians.

During the Crusades when European Christians traveled to the middle east just to do away with millions who didn't share their faith. During the witchhunts when innocent young women simply accused of witchcraft were tortured and burned at the stake it was even worse and continued even into the United States. If I were a Christian I would be ashamed and for sure wouldn't be pointing fingers at others who have a different belief. The middle east is a century or two behind us in every aspect. Do that thing you were instructed to do:

James 2:8 - If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.

Matthew 5:44- And I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

Ramble on as long as it pleases you. All religions have absolutely devastated those who opposed their beliefs but none so obvious as Christians.

During the Crusades when European Christians traveled to the middle east just to do away with millions who didn't share their faith. During the witchhunts when innocent young women simply accused of witchcraft were tortured and burned at the stake it was even worse and continued even into the United States. If I were a Christian I would be ashamed and for sure wouldn't be pointing fingers at others who have a different belief. The middle east is a century or two behind us in every aspect. Do that thing you were instructed to do:

James 2:8 - If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.

Matthew 5:44- And I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

you seem to forget Jesus with the money changers and his pointing out the faults of the the way the pharasee's dealt with the people. There is a time to fight, a reason and a way to fight and that time,reason and way is now. Christ had no problem pointing out those who claimed to represent God and instead did the just the opposite and lead the people astray.

There are numerous warnings in the NT of false prophets one of which was mohammad. I try to point out to Muslims that mohammad is not who they think he was because I care for their souls and hate seeing them waste thier lives defending a hate filled war lord and his murderous cult. If I see someone about to drink the kool aid should I just sit there and let them drink it? I am not harming people just pointing out the truth using words. For heaven's sake Cammpbell they teach thier kids to kill in the name of allah. You condone that? They treat thier women like animals, you condone that? They kill those those that don't agree with them, you condone that?

*NOTE: You had to dig back to the Salem witch trials to make a case against Christians? The whole world was like that at the time. Now the west is enlightened except for Isalm and if they want to be part of our society they need to step it up and modernize or keep that shit to themselves. They shouldn't make demands that set us back 14 centuries to accomodate their ass backwards way of thinking.

The truth is I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam which is the devil's religion and Gods enemy. I've never been a warm fuzzy kinda person although I'm much nicer now than I was before I got saved. Don't mistake my abrasive personality for my heart which you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back