Shall we watch the hypocrites about the clot shots. Ok, lets watch them.

Me, a supposed Trumpbot didn't and wouldn't take that clot shot when Trump pushed it and certainly won't take it under shit lipsbiden.

That's not what the left did though. Crushed Trump for the vaccine and then when shitlips pushed it they sang a different tune like the pathetic monkeys on democrat globalist strings they are.

As vaccines rates increased,
deaths from covid decreased.

Those are the facts.

As vaccines rates increased,
deaths from covid decreased.

Those are the facts.
As covid spread and everyone got it the more natural antibodies were created and the plandemic became less deadly. As the way with most Coronaviruses. Has little to nothing to with the clotshot which didn't prevent people from getting it or spreading it.

FACTS.

Before you say it became less deadly for the vaccinated. Wrong again. I've had it 3 times. I'm diabetic. Should have been dead. According to the entire medical world.

I personally knew 5 people including a cousin who died shortly after getting the clotshot.

As covid spread and everyone got it the more natural antibodies were created and the plandemic became less deadly. As the way with most Coronaviruses. Has little to nothing to with the clotshot which didn't prevent people from getting it or spreading it.

FACTS.

Before you say it became less deadly for the vaccinated. Wrong again. I've had it 3 times. I'm diabetic. Should have been dead. According to the entire medical world.

I personally knew 5 people including a cousin who died shortly after getting the clotshot.
According to vaccine denying wackjobs like yourself there should be 3 billion deaths due to the shot.

Sorry your dumbass conspiracy theories never come true. But it is delicious watching you never stop embarrassing yourself.

FACTS.

Theowl is no expert, so give him the laughter he deserves. I have had all the vaxxes and boosters, I am diabetic, and I am not dead.

Last edited:
According to vaccine denying wackjobs like yourself there should be 3 billion deaths due to the shot.

Sorry your dumbass conspiracy theories never come true. But it is delicious watching you never stop embarrassing yourself.

Have you had your booster?

Please do, and at the earliest possible time.

Forum List

Back