Stop Calling Them "elections" By the People- We Now Have SELECTIONS By the Corrupted

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Just saw Jovan Pulitzer talking about what happened in AZ. Hopefully they can stop this fake selection of Hobbs but I won't hold my breath.
The UNiparty & their globalist puppet masters couldn't allow Repubs in the top positions there that had already promised to get to the bottom of the 2020 election in AZ.
If AZ fell, the whole house of cards would come down.

This is from another guy, a software developer that was brought in to analyze the 2020 election.
It woke him up to the fact our elections are compromised by both sides of the UNiparty system.

They do it through multiple processes because the amount fraud needed to make it look like the Dems are winning is just way too big to go unnoticed when done by a single avenue.

There is no way the deep seated unpopularity of the destructive policies from Biden & Dems translated into people voting for more of the same.
The economy is & always has been the biggest concern for voters.
Somehow they want us to believe butchering babies was more important to voters than feeding their families, filling their gas tanks & paying their bills.

It's total BS & don't fall for it- they cheated massively in 2020, nothing was done to prevent it, so they did it again.
Why wouldn't they? The UNiparty can't allow anything that can derail or even slow the reset cliff they are pushing us over.
They may have changed a few tactics that almost got them busted last time but they lived & learned.

I was—still am—a full-stack software developer. I got a call from a voter integrity nonprofit who’d been in business long before I’d considered voter fraud a serious problem. They asked me to put together an emergency team to analyze the 2020 election results.

My team focused on statistical analyses—studies of the very unlikely. Trying to find explanations for why certain late-reporting precincts were three standard deviations from their neighbors (think 1-in-1,000 shot) in areas like ballot-splitting. We found state databases where votes that had already been counted were subsequently deleted, or where thousands of mail-in ballots were received back by the government before they’d even been mailed out (Pennsylvania).

Other parts of this nonprofit were doing on-the-ground detective work: The confessions of dropbox stuffers in Georgia led us to track and identify hundreds of individual ballot carriers, as well as the organizations that paid them to drive all over the state, delivering the fraudulent votes that changed the outcome.

In Arizona, the most corrupt state in the nation, where dropboxes are unnecessary because it’s legal for one voter to deliver up to 10 ballots, we had video footage of Democratic Party poll workers paying voters to take a stack of 10 ballots and vote them. That video footage led to indictments—but only of the people actually caught on film. The people paying for and organizing the fraud remain at liberty. We know who they are. The FBI knows too, but it’s hard to tell whether they’re interested.

Right before my eyes, the uniparty emerged like some swamp monster. I’d made fun of all those tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists for years, and now I was wearing the hat myself. But I’d seen it with my own eyes. I didn’t have the luxury of pretending that Trump lost.

It wasn’t the Democrats who stole the election in 2020. It was the politicians. The Democrats couldn’t have gotten away with it without the Republicans handing it to them and looking the other way.

I won’t be analyzing this election too, because I already know how it’s done. I’ve seen how the sausage is made. And I know there were no real election integrity reforms between 2020 and 2022 except in Florida—which is why, by total coincidence, Florida is the only state in which the “red tsunami” actually happened. But that’s also why I moved to Florida: I want the politicians we elect, not the politicians the politicians elect.

Just saw Jovan Pulitzer talking about what happened in AZ. Hopefully they can stop this fake selection of Hobbs but I won't hold my breath.
The UNiparty & their globalist puppet masters couldn't allow Repubs in the top positions there that had already promised to get to the bottom of the 2020 election in AZ.

This is from another guy, a software developer that was brought in to analyze the 2020 election.
It woke him up to the fact our elections are compromised by both sides of the UNiparty system.

They do it through multiple processes because the amount fraud needed to make it look like the Dems are winning is just way too big to go unnoticed when done by a single avenue.

There is no way the deep seated unpopularity of the destructive policies from Biden & Dems translated into people voting for more of the same.
Somehow they want us to believe butchering babies was more important to voters than feeding their families, filling their gas tanks & paying their bills.

It's total BS & don't fall for it- they cheated massively in 2020, nothing was done to prevent it, so they did it again.
Why wouldn't they? The UNiparty can't allow anything that can derail or even slow the reset cliff they are pushing us over.
They may have changed a few tactics that almost got them busted last time but they lived & learned.

I was—still am—a full-stack software developer. I got a call from a voter integrity nonprofit who’d been in business long before I’d considered voter fraud a serious problem. They asked me to put together an emergency team to analyze the 2020 election results.

My team focused on statistical analyses—studies of the very unlikely. Trying to find explanations for why certain late-reporting precincts were three standard deviations from their neighbors (think 1-in-1,000 shot) in areas like ballot-splitting. We found state databases where votes that had already been counted were subsequently deleted, or where thousands of mail-in ballots were received back by the government before they’d even been mailed out (Pennsylvania).

Other parts of this nonprofit were doing on-the-ground detective work: The confessions of dropbox stuffers in Georgia led us to track and identify hundreds of individual ballot carriers, as well as the organizations that paid them to drive all over the state, delivering the fraudulent votes that changed the outcome.

In Arizona, the most corrupt state in the nation, where dropboxes are unnecessary because it’s legal for one voter to deliver up to 10 ballots, we had video footage of Democratic Party poll workers paying voters to take a stack of 10 ballots and vote them. That video footage led to indictments—but only of the people actually caught on film. The people paying for and organizing the fraud remain at liberty. We know who they are. The FBI knows too, but it’s hard to tell whether they’re interested.

Right before my eyes, the uniparty emerged like some swamp monster. I’d made fun of all those tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists for years, and now I was wearing the hat myself. But I’d seen it with my own eyes. I didn’t have the luxury of pretending that Trump lost.

It wasn’t the Democrats who stole the election in 2020. It was the politicians. The Democrats couldn’t have gotten away with it without the Republicans handing it to them and looking the other way.

I won’t be analyzing this election too, because I already know how it’s done. I’ve seen how the sausage is made. And I know there were no real election integrity reforms between 2020 and 2022 except in Florida—which is why, by total coincidence, Florida is the only state in which the “red tsunami” actually happened. But that’s also why I moved to Florida: I want the politicians we elect, not the politicians the politicians elect.

Yup. Totally nailed it. We Dems have fixed all elections. Republicans cannot win. You guys should just stay home on election day.

pssst... want the results of 2024 election? PM me.

Yup. Totally nailed it. We Dems have fixed all elections. Republicans cannot win. You guys should just stay home on election day.

pssst... want the results of 2024 election? PM me.
Unless you are a big wheel in the party, or a position of great wealth, and influence, there is no "we" in so far as you consider yourself a Democrat. Your vote is just as meaningless a Republican, or libertarian vote.

That's what many Democrats don't currently understand. You aren't a part their club. You didn't win.

1668524108174.jpeg

Unless you are a big wheel in the party, or a position of great wealth, and influence, there is no "we" in so far as you consider yourself a Democrat. Your vote is just as meaningless a Republican, or libertarian vote.

That's what many Democrats don't currently understand. You aren't a part their club. You didn't win.
A loser's logic.

People voted on all sides. Hobbs won. That is how elections go. One wins, one loses.

And the indoctrinated sheeple flock to the defense of their corrupted masters like the well trained lapdogs they are...

Ya'll are a joke & nothing but useful idiots for the NWO.
Blindly supporting them won't save you in the end but you'll find that out before long.

Go back to your safe spaces & recite your genders

A loser's logic.

People voted on all sides. Hobbs won. That is how elections go. One wins, one loses.
Unless put in check. This is how all elections will continue to go. Dems slow dragging out the results, to achieve the desired outcome. That's 2 in a row now. If you think your vote matters, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Unless put in check. This is how all elections will continue to go. Dems slow dragging out the results, to achieve the desired outcome. That's 2 in a row now. If you think your vote matters, I've got a bridge to sell you.
Nothing but empty accusations. You have absolutely nothing to back that up. It is called a lie.

Conspiracy theory AGAIN?!

And the indoctrinated sheeple flock to the defense of their corrupted masters like the well trained lapdogs they are...

Ya'll are a joke & nothing but useful idiots for the NWO.
Blindly supporting them won't save you in the end but you'll find that out before long.

Go back to your safe spaces & recite your genders
Heads I win, Tails it is rigged.jpg

Forum List

Back