Shall not be Infringed is a fraud!

vgsnbsa0j2za1.jpg

The meaning of "well regulated" means to be familiar, fully functional, ready to go, practiced, etc.
As in a "well regulated clock", or "regular bowel movements".
If that does not convince you, then look up the constitution giving the right for the feds to "regulate inter state commerce". Historically that came about in order to prevent states from interfering with commerce from other states, and did not at all imply the feds could then constrict interstate commerce in any way.

And this is a crime, thus control.

No its not.
There are lots of good reasons why you can have weapons.
For example, a grenade like that could be useful for pest control.
People in CO use military grade cannon in order to cause avalanches before they become dangerous.
Military grade weapons are often used to launch grappling hooks.
Nothing is inherently a crime that does not harm others.
And the most government can do is enforce a licensing process.

There is debate what a woman is and people think a little word like Infringed is immune to wider interpretation?

There is debate what a woman is and people think a little word like Infringed is immune to wider interpretation?
there is no debate on what a women is,, we all know its an adult female,,

and we all know infringe means dont fuck with me and my guns,,,

the problem is we have a group of americans that have no problem lying about something to push a political narrative,,,

No its not.
There are lots of good reasons why you can have weapons.
For example, a grenade like that could be useful for pest control.
People in CO use military grade cannon in order to cause avalanches before they become dangerous.
Military grade weapons are often used to launch grappling hooks.
Nothing is inherently a crime that does not harm others.
And the most government can do is enforce a licensing process.
You want to use a frag grenade to solve your cockroaches and bedbug problems?

I have heard of it for pools, but not fences.
to be accurate it was the line marking people,, they asked if I was going to be using explosives boring or drilling machines,,

I said "EXPLOSIVES"?
well its just a fence but sure,, I will have to use more concrete but why not,,,

to be accurate it was the line marking people,, they asked if I was going to be using explosives boring or drilling machines,,

I said "EXPLOSIVES"?
well its just a fence but sure,, I will have to use more concrete but why not,,,
It would have been way cool, though!:D

It would have been way cool, though!:D
I take it, you live somewhere like my brother-in-law used to live, where there is just 4-6 inches of dirt over solid rock.

There are no such things as civilians. Not really. Not in the entire scheme of the traditional American philosophy of strictly limited government there isn't. Pointing specifically to the constant encroachment by the central republic upon the state republics. Keep in mind that, structurally speaking, America is indeed a compound republic, with the state republics wielding the most power.

But that's a looooong, drawn out conversation. And probably a giant waste of time, unfortunately.

Last edited:
nope,, on the line between KC and independence
Strange they would bring it up, unless you just seem like an enthusiast. I look at explosives like weapons, as I was trained in both. Nothing wrong in the right hands, but there are too many idiots out there to trust unregulated tightly.

Strange they would bring it up, unless you just seem like an enthusiast. I look at explosives like weapons, as I was trained in both. Nothing wrong in the right hands, but there are too many idiots out there to trust unregulated tightly.
I think they ask everyone the same questions regardless of the job to cover their ass,,

The meaning of "well regulated" means to be familiar, fully functional, ready to go, practiced, etc.
As in a "well regulated clock", or "regular bowel movements".
If that does not convince you, then look up the constitution giving the right for the feds to "regulate inter state commerce". Historically that came about in order to prevent states from interfering with commerce from other states, and did not at all imply the feds could then constrict interstate commerce in any way.
1lppf46gtlx91.png

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time: ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?
1. Most of those are not classified arms but as destructive weapons:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/definitions/uscode.php?width=840&height=800&iframe=true&def_id=26-USC-2103362892-1565660036&term_occur=1&term_src=#:~:text=The%20term%20“destructive%20device”%20means,type%20of%20weapon%20by%20whatever

2. You can purchase an automatic or machine gun as long as it was manufactured prior to May of 1986.

1. Most of those are not classified arms but as destructive weapons:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/definitions/uscode.php?width=840&height=800&iframe=true&def_id=26-USC-2103362892-1565660036&term_occur=1&term_src=#:~:text=The%20term%20“destructive%20device”%20means,type%20of%20weapon%20by%20whatever

2. You can purchase an automatic or machine gun as long as it was manufactured prior to May of 1986.
classification is their excuse to sidestep the 2nd A which clearly states military grade arms which includes destructive devices,,,

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time: ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?

If we had a society that didn't allow dopeheads, criminals and crazy people on the streets. If we had a government that didn't let foriengers with anti American views into the country. And if we didn't allow illegals into the country then I say yes.

If you have a society of decent people they can own all of those and there won't be any problems.

Id rather have a society that didn't have criminals, crazies and dopeheads because if you don't have those things then you don't need gun control.

When I was little you could go to the hardware store in town and buy a pistol and dynamite and all you needed was cash and you could walk out with them and we had no shootings or people blowing up other people.

Decent people with values, morals, and standards don't need gun control. What we need is criminal and crazy control.

Forum List

Back