Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

Enlighten us jack ass, why would someone oppose interracial unions if they were not a racist?:cuckoo:

There may be many reasons why a person would object to interracial unions. My reason is simple, miscegenation provides ethnic specific disease to enter the gene pools of different ethnic groups.

Typical racist excuse, you are dismissed.:cuckoo:

so, you're saying that when the black sisters object to the black brother marrying a white blonde woman they're being racist?

Enlighten us jack ass, why would someone oppose interracial unions if they were not a racist?:cuckoo:

There may be many reasons why a person would object to interracial unions. My reason is simple, miscegenation provides ethnic specific disease to enter the gene pools of different ethnic groups.

You opinion carries no weight.

Now run along boy.

You opinion carries no weight.

Now run along boy.

Its ok little girl, I will have the nice nurse read you a bed time story before you take your meds.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20-Sv-us-_s]Point of View on Black Women dating white guys with Hilda Ike - YouTube[/ame]

but then on the other hand.

You know........last night this was on MSNBC, and it showed the whole video. The Marine became upset when he saw cops beating on and throwing around UNARMED people, one of which was a woman.

That is when he became unglued and started to tell the cops that they were being bullies and then explained that he had been in a riot over in Afghanistan, and the troops treated them BETTER than the cops were treating our own citizens.

And.......he's right.

You know........last night this was on MSNBC, and it showed the whole video. The Marine became upset when he saw cops beating on and throwing around UNARMED people, one of which was a woman.

That is when he became unglued and started to tell the cops that they were being bullies and then explained that he had been in a riot over in Afghanistan, and the troops treated them BETTER than the cops were treating our own citizens.

And.......he's right.

I salute this Marine for committing so completely to the Code of Honor.

So it's your opinion that anyone that opposes interracial marriages is a racists.

So what?

You're opinion doesn't make a fact.

And I still think you're an idiot for believing that it does.

Your link proves nothing.

Such as?

so, you're saying that when the black sisters object to the black brother marrying a white blonde woman they're being racist?

Probably.

But if they support laws banning it then definitely. :thup:

The bottom line is this POS is using propaganda to support the false myth, that the NYPD are unruly, out of control beast, that are terrorizing our communities. Trust me, I know anti-police propaganda when I see it. Police aren't stupid, and they don't just look to hurt people for no good reason.

If no one was being hurt then his argument had no merit.

As what are the cops to do? The man broke no laws. But I guarantee if he had, he would have went down.

He said he saw it, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

You can choose to believe him. But I choose not to.

My opinion is the man has had a bad experience with law enforcemnt and like a lot of liberals he probably doesn't have much admiration for cops.

That's a pretty specific opinion for someone you don't know. Know tell me how you'd feel about him if the situation was reversed and he was there yelling in the same manner at protesters on behalf of the cops...would he be an 'American patriot', or 'greatest American hero ever'?

Forum List

Back