Seymour Hersh - The war is over, Russia has won. US media and politicians lying about situation"

Hmmm ... Hypothese: Putin and Trump tried to bring the USA in a war with Germany and part of this propaganda strategy had been the German name "Wagner" for Russian war criminals. But this plan failed. So the Wagner mercennaries had to be covered and protected from the Russian war criminal leaders. Either Putin really killed the leading men of the "private" Russian Nazi-terror-army "Wagner" on reason of concealment of own crimes or Putin and his criminal gang had been fooling the world. I doubt somehow that Prighozin is really dead - the Wagner mercenaries in general (who always had been paid from the Russian state) are now ¿back? in the Russian army. Where is Prighozin and the other leaders of "Wagner"? Really dead?

On the other side I often underestimate criminal energy and Putin killed them really. But why works someone for Putin any longer when he is anyway nothing else than only a second Stalin?

heiligesr_mischesreichdeutschernation_23263_0.jpg

Interesting.

Prigozhin was tired of the Sits-Krieg and wanted to get someone’s attention to go on the offensive and wrap this up ASAP. He choose a very proactive way.

Maybe he’s dead, maybe he’s not.

Says a criminal "Wagner"-mercennary hiding himselve and his heavy war crimes in the Russian army?

Hmm ... you lost the ability to listen, slave of Putin. It's never good not to be able to listen. My good old days are the future. So leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.
Good to see you expressing remorse and guilt .

We forgive your Nazi personal history if you decide to resign from here .
That is the decent thing to do if you understand traditional English high values .
The Russians cannot leave Ukraine as God has instructed the righteous ones to rid Babylon of all Nazis .Beware .

Interesting.

Prigozhin was tired of the Sits-Krieg and wanted to get someone’s attention to go on the offensive and wrap this up ASAP. He choose a very proactive way.

Maybe he’s dead, maybe he’s not.

Maybe indeed he never lived as an own entity but only as a shadow of other entities. Who knows, shadow?

... The Russians cannot leave Ukraine as God has instructed the righteous ones to rid Babylon of all Nazis .Beware . ...

Atheist, learn first something about the essentials of the Jewish-Christian rebound in god before not to think your unorthodox KGB-patriarch of Moscow is not the highest priest of the god Putin, the 1st allmighty idiot of Russia.

Last edited:
My my

Looks like CNN agrees with what I said 2 months ago, no path for Ukraine to victory and pay attention to the map they show and the yellow vs red areas

Nope, Ukraine is holding its own. Russia lost the war in the first of it when failing to take Kiev.

You really are dumb and don't know shit about war. Russia played you all to think they wanted Kiev to draw Ukraine forces back and Russia moved in and took their land bridge to Crimea

And dumbasses like you keep thinking Russia is losing LOL

What's it like being a compete retard?

You really are dumb and don't know shit about war. Russia played you all to think they wanted Kiev to draw Ukraine forces back and Russia moved in and took their land bridge to Crimea And dumbasses like you keep thinking Russia is losing LOL What's it like being a compete retard?
This thinking of yours show why Russia is the Weak Man of Europe, even worse off than Turkey.

With Russia starting to move forward fast -- weather permitting ----- and the UAF missing 500 000 + dead, and probably more injured ----- we should soon be hearing less of the MSM uninformed Trolls like Horsey and our Nazi pal Baangajew .

The conflict is effectively over , though Moscow will undoubtedly look for a total rout by controlling all of the southern coast and therefore including Odessa and nearby ports .

Even Kyiv has capitulated with Zaluzhny daring to openly disagree with the Manic Nazi Midget Zelensky .

If Putin's goal was only about the land corridor to Crimea and never was about Ukraine possibly joining NATO, then there is a great solution to this war - Putin keeps the occupied lands and Ukraine (excluding these areas) joins NATO.

If Putin's goal was only about the land corridor to Crimea and never was about Ukraine possibly joining NATO, then there is a great solution to this war - Putin keeps the occupied lands and Ukraine (excluding these areas) joins NATO.
Sure, its not his only goal. Denazification, demilitarization and actually neutral status (controlled by Russian forces, of course).

Forum List

Back