Sexual Orientation: What are it's causes?

There isn't any body of evidence that proves it's not a choice, dingbat. That's why the APA had to change their explanation of homosexuality. They used to say it was hardwired..and they had to recant. Because there's zero evidence.

I remember when actual certified doctors of medical science used to endorse cigarettes as healthy. Fact. I wonder what the AMA has to say on the subject of homosexuality? Recently , AMA President, Dr Kerryn Phelps declared "Homophobia" is a significant health issue..... Quack quack. Anyone care for a smoke?

There isn't any body of evidence that proves it's not a choice, dingbat. That's why the APA had to change their explanation of homosexuality. They used to say it was hardwired..and they had to recant. Because there's zero evidence.

And fortunately there doesn’t need to be any ‘evidence,’ whether by choice by nature is Constitutionally irrelevant. The right to privacy prohibits government interference in citizens’ personal decisions, including with whom they are intimate. And that right isn’t mitigated even if homosexuality is a ‘choice.’

Being a homo is a choice; a pathetic choice, but a choice none the less. :doubt:

Do you have any scientific evidence to support this claim?

Especially since there's a huge body of evidence that it NOT a choice.

Nonetheless, the real bottom line here is that

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Yeah, I know, if you're rw, you think you have the right to control what every American does and with whom, AND, you're more than willing to vote for any number of laws to force your opinion on every American who might disagree with you, but you're wrong.

I'm so sick of crazy rw's telling us how they want smaller government when, IN FACT, what they want is any number of laws that it takes for them to control the rest of us.

In case you missed it -

Sniff sniff...there's that smell again.

And fortunately there doesn’t need to be any ‘evidence,’ whether by choice by nature is Constitutionally irrelevant. The right to privacy prohibits government interference in citizens’ personal decisions, including with whom they are intimate. And that right isn’t mitigated even if homosexuality is a ‘choice.’

So why do you keep bringing it up?

I don't give a shit who you bang.

Oh I don't know about that...what's their motivation? They are lesbian because they are traumatized, and they aren't motivated enough to address those issues.
1.) Is there any evidence that supports this claim?
2.) Are you implying that it is a psychological disorder?

It seems rather similar to the theories formed by psychologists during the 1960s... exhibited in this documentary:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFSCPTZLxGs]CBS Documentary - The Homosexuals (1967) - YouTube[/ame]

There isn't any body of valid, conclusive scientific evidence that supports it's a choice either.

I get tired of the homosexual lobby lying and saying that there are mountains of evidence that supports the theory that it's hardwired.

Being a homo is a choice; a pathetic choice, but a choice none the less. :doubt:

Do you have any scientific evidence to support this claim?

Especially since there's a huge body of evidence that it NOT a choice.

Nonetheless, the real bottom line here is that

Yeah, I know, if you're rw, you think you have the right to control what every American does and with whom, AND, you're more than willing to vote for any number of laws to force your opinion on every American who might disagree with you, but you're wrong.

I'm so sick of crazy rw's telling us how they want smaller government when, IN FACT, what they want is any number of laws that it takes for them to control the rest of us.

In case you missed it -

Yet you keep talking about it.

And is completely irrelevant to the point we are discussing.

And is completely irrelevant to the point we are discussing.

Yea, it's becoming tiresome having to state this over and over again.

It is irrelevant, so one wonders why the homosexual lobby ppl keep insisting homosexuality is hardwired.

It obviously is important to them that people believe this lie.

But then, they aren't big on accountability at any rate.

It is irrelevant, so one wonders why the homosexual lobby ppl keep insisting homosexuality is hardwired.

It obviously is important to them that people believe this lie.

But then, they aren't big on accountability at any rate.

And how is it a lie?

It's a lie when you say stupid things like "there are mountains of evidence that indicate that..."

It's a lie when you say stupid things like "there are mountains of evidence that indicate that..."

So you weren't implying that the idea sexual orientation is hardwired into the brain is a lie, right? Because... why would you when there's no conclusive scientific evidence that supports either position.

Now, please answer the questions I stated earlier. :)

God makes homosexuals in all the primate species. It is the hubris of man to think God doesn't know what she is doing!

So you weren't implying that the idea sexual orientation is hardwired into the brain is a lie, right? Because... why would you when there's no conclusive scientific evidence that supports either position.

There is no conclusive evidence that you are not dreaming you are awake- even now as you are reading this. And yet we, who are in your dream, are all forced to conclude that you are awake.

Homosexuality existing in every primate species and the Bonobos in particular pretty conclusively demonstrates that homosexuality is not the exclusive product of the homosexual "agenda".

What questions?

It's not hardwired. If it was hardwired, there would be evidence of it, and there's not. You can't prove a negative, however. But the lie I was referring to was the lie that sexuality IS hardwired.

Forum List

Back