Sexual Harrassment Not a Partisan Issue

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The american culture has a problem. This is plain. We have pedophiles like Moore all the way to "pranks" by Franken. People pretend to be really outraged but to me its fake. There is a problem with men in power using that power to take advantage of women.

Funny Moore is a "pedo" and Franken's was a "prank" and you're whining about partisanship LOL

Funny Moore is a "pedo" and Franken's was a "prank" and you're whining about partisanship LOL
I put prank in parenthesis so as not to confuse the illiterate like you. Since Franken didnt abuse a 14 year old I cant call him a pedo.

Abusing a 14 year old doesn't make one a pedo, look up the definition, dumbass
It makes you a pedophile in my book. No doubt he has abused a 10 year old as well.

The american culture has a problem. This is plain. We have pedophiles like Moore all the way to "pranks" by Franken. People pretend to be really outraged but to me its fake. There is a problem with men in power using that power to take advantage of women.
My outrage isn't fake anymore than yours is over racism. The only thing is, you get so damned used to it after awhile that it feels like meh.
I don't think Franken should quit the senate. That wasn't an abuse of power or a bonafide assault, imo. It was just cheesy as hell.

My outrage isn't fake anymore than yours is over racism. The only thing is, you get so damned used to it after awhile that it feels like meh.
I don't think Franken should quit the senate. That wasn't an abuse of power or a bonafide assault, imo. It was just cheesy as hell.
Your nonstop justifications of sexual assault drip with hypocrisy.

There's a difference between tasteless, low class behavior and deviance.

There's a difference between tasteless, low class behavior and deviance.
Sure. Talk about groping is much worse than actually doing it to an unconscious woman in Leftard World.

Yeah, 99% of sexual predators are leftists.
Yeah sure.

Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground
Hilarious list.

"Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s."
trump laughing.gif

Dang..... you don't say1?

Aging pervert Donald Trump has harsh words for harassers when they're Democrats.
But he's too scared to denounce child molester Roy Moore.
And he still retweets his good friend, serial predator Bill O'Reilly.The Daily Edge

DO0Ew-gV4AAZ-_C.jpg

Dang..... you don't say1?

Aging pervert Donald Trump has harsh words for harassers when they're Democrats.
But he's too scared to denounce child molester Roy Moore.
And he still retweets his good friend, serial predator Bill O'Reilly.The Daily Edge

DO0Ew-gV4AAZ-_C.jpg
Did we miss your posts on rapist Bill Clinton?

Yes, you did. Hmm? Many times.
Do you want to read the Great Douche Rape again?

Yeah, 99% of sexual predators are leftists.
Yeah sure.

Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground
Hilarious list.

"Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s."
View attachment 161088
I was amazed at how long it is even knowing how deplorable repubs are.

I agree except for one thing. I don't believe it is an "American" thing. Many cultures around the world today place women in a subservient role. This has, of course, been true here in the past. Western democracies, however, are the least "patriarchal" societies the species has ever seen, except for the occasional isolated tribe.

I agree except for one thing. I don't believe it is an "American" thing. Many cultures around the world today place women in a subservient role. This has, of course, been true here in the past. Western democracies, however, are the least "patriarchal" societies the species has ever seen, except for the occasional isolated tribe.
Thats odd. I have just the opposite view. Western societies are heavily patriarchal in structure. There were many African societies that were matriarchal.

C'mon now........making this a purely political debate = ghey. I loath Franken but tend to think the guy is getting railroaded here. This is slippery slope stuff from somebody who has experienced fabricated bs from multiple women. Pardon me if I'm just a bit skeptical.

Forum List

Back