Ohio Judge and his 50 Female Scores. Dang! Please provide list & Pic's to confirm! If they're REAL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Ohio gubernatorial candidate claims he was ‘intimate’ with ‘50 very attractive females’

171117-bill-oneill-portrait-ew-140p_55d6623c8e80e76bbba719b2c2630f79.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

"Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males," O'Neill wrote on Facebook, beginning a 127-word post.

In the spirit of full disclosure, O'Neill said he would spare his opponents "some research time."

"In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females," O'Neill wrote. "It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parents barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland."

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.

Peace.

Ohio gubernatorial candidate claims he was 'intimate' with '50 very attractive females'
:dunno::eusa_think::rolleyes-41::happy-1: Really? Sounds good.
But FFS! Judge Casanova!
Hookers DON"T count here.
Dude! I hope you told the Mrs.
and got her okay here. DANG!

Ohio gubernatorial candidate claims he was ‘intimate’ with ‘50 very attractive females’

171117-bill-oneill-portrait-ew-140p_55d6623c8e80e76bbba719b2c2630f79.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

"Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males," O'Neill wrote on Facebook, beginning a 127-word post.

In the spirit of full disclosure, O'Neill said he would spare his opponents "some research time."

"In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females," O'Neill wrote. "It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parents barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland."

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.

Peace.

Ohio gubernatorial candidate claims he was 'intimate' with '50 very attractive females'
But FFS! Judge Casanova!
Why is he confusing consensual sexual encounters with sexual harassment?

• Banned

Peace.

But FFS! Judge Casanova!

If they are Hookers, he's covered already. He's not married ever.
But Now Dates will be harder for this 70yr-old to get.
Hmm?

If he's setting out pre- accusers coming claims of somethangs.
He's saying trust me they were all good.
To be safe is smart. I wonder what female voter wants
to vote for a Judge Casanova!? This seems bad for votes
as it was more a tasteful... tastless joke..Pretty cool btw. Hahaha!

Peace.

But FFS! Judge Casanova!

If they are Hookers, he's covered already. He's not married ever.
But Now Dates will be harder for this 70yr-old to get.
Hmm?

If he's setting out pre- accusers coming claims of somethangs.
He's saying trust me they were all good.
To be safe is smart. I wonder what female voter wants
to vote for a Judge Casanova!? This seems bad for votes
as it was more a tasteful... tastless joke..
Ah. Heading them off at the pass? I wonder what he is hiding now.

• Banned
The Great Douche should fest up! But It just pays them off. Well, some of the known 15 now is it?

DO3VpctUIAAbbRL.jpg

If the Judge claims 50. The Douche has 100's more.
More than most DOPers get, by 98.plus!

btw. Just WOW!.
President Trump blasts Sen. Al Franken, but stays silent about Roy Moore Trump blasts Franken, but stays silent on Moore - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Peace.

But FFS! Judge Casanova!

It's about due process.

Peace.

But FFS! Judge Casanova!
See how the tards react when it's one of their? ugly, fat man. I thought using your power over your victims was wrong? Such leftist hypocrites

Forum List

Back