Sexual Harrassment Not a Partisan Issue

The american culture has a problem. This is plain. We have pedophiles like Moore all the way to "pranks" by Franken. People pretend to be really outraged but to me its fake. There is a problem with men in power using that power to take advantage of women.
Moore is not a pedophile and Frankens wasn't being a prankster. So much for your bullshit thread title. Fact is, for every republican being accused for harassment, we are up to two dozen liberals who actually have harassed women.

Funny Moore is a "pedo" and Franken's was a "prank" and you're whining about partisanship LOL
I put prank in parenthesis so as not to confuse the illiterate like you. Since Franken didnt abuse a 14 year old I cant call him a pedo.

Abusing a 14 year old doesn't make one a pedo, look up the definition, dumbass
In Alabama and to Republicans. The rest of the country? It's the very definition.

The american culture has a problem. This is plain. We have pedophiles like Moore all the way to "pranks" by Franken. People pretend to be really outraged but to me its fake. There is a problem with men in power using that power to take advantage of women.
My outrage isn't fake anymore than yours is over racism. The only thing is, you get so damned used to it after awhile that it feels like meh.
I don't think Franken should quit the senate. That wasn't an abuse of power or a bonafide assault, imo. It was just cheesy as hell.
She wasn't the only one complaining of sexual misconduct. Is grabbing ass just being "cheesey" as well?

Funny Moore is a "pedo" and Franken's was a "prank" and you're whining about partisanship LOL
I put prank in parenthesis so as not to confuse the illiterate like you. Since Franken didnt abuse a 14 year old I cant call him a pedo.

Abusing a 14 year old doesn't make one a pedo, look up the definition, dumbass
In Alabama and to Republicans. The rest of the country? It's the very definition.

Well no and you don't define the defintion,Derp. Plenty of dem pedos and abusers, I'm not seeing you take them to task you miserable hack

“Sexual Harrassment Not a Partisan Issue”

But in this hyper-partisan age no issue is immune from being wrought into a political weapon.
Santa's turn in the barrel

I suppose it was inevitable however we are now hearing disturbing reports from the North Pole that several Elf toy workers have come forward to report that Santa Claus put the moves on them. He would force them to sit on his Lap and talk of the "first thing that popped up"... and insisted he wanted more than "cookies and Milk"...

Forum List

Back