Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

You have a deathwish s0n? You cannot keep up with a machine… I see heart attack is coming to your way…

You have a deathwish s0n? You cannot keep up with a machine… I see heart attack is coming to your way…
Hmm heart attack in a robot orgy? :eusa_think:

Not a bad way to go! :badgrin:

It's better than the way David Carradine left this world. :p
Yeah.. what the fuck was he doing? On the other hand there was a hundreds of years old mummy in Tibet in a cave tied up in similar fashion to Carradine's. The question is: was Carradine's done by his own request?

Yeah.. what the fuck was he doing? On the other hand there was a hundreds of years old mummy in Tibet in a cave tied up in similar fashion to Carradine's. The question is: was Carradine's done by his own request?

I don't think there was any foul play. His ex wife said he was a little freaky.

I don't think there was any foul play. His ex wife said he was a little freaky.
The "funny" thing about the Tibetan mummy is that it was not wrapped into anything nor any resin was used. The theory is that he mummified himself and no decomposition took place. I guess the small cave had favorable conditions too to prevent decomposing.

who knows...may be it's not such a bad idea after all....

wham bam thank you maam or Sir...:funnyface:

no hearts are broken LOL

do robots have hearts?

You've already tried and failed?
Hello Darling :smiliehug:
Are you volunteering..?

No thank you.
Fuck… well, I just keep on trying… maybe next time, yes?

I don't see it happening.
..playing hard to get as usual?

who knows...may be it's not such a bad idea after all....

wham bam thank you maam or Sir...:funnyface:

no hearts are broken LOL

do robots have hearts?
Sure they do.. similar to the aquarium pump

Forum List

Back