Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
kwc57, are you channeling Chanel now? This is something she would do! I hope she doesn't get mad!

She make sic her sex robot doll on you! :eek:

kwc57, are you channeling Chanel now? This is something she would do! I hope she doesn't get mad!

She make sic her sex robot doll on you! :eek:

EZ,

Hopefully she will come take part in the poll. I should look into one of those robots. I tend to get fiesty and start biting and my gal's keep deflates on me.

I insist you by me dinner and a movie before I respond to your poll.

Uhhhh, sure, ok. Go ahead and vote and I'll pick you up this Friday at 8. Wear that little red number I like with the stilleto heels. Go stand out on the corner so I don't have to find a parking space.

Uhhhh, sure, ok. Go ahead and vote and I'll pick you up this Friday at 8. Wear that little red number I like with the stilleto heels. Go stand out on the corner so I don't have to find a parking space.

I'm not one of the highschool girls hanging outside the bowling ally, or skating rink on Friday night.

WTF, you think I just fell off the turnip truck, or some russian bride catalog?

You don't get shit from me until I know where we're going for dinner and what bottle of wine is going to go with it.

I'm not one of the highschool girls hanging outside the bowling ally, or skating rink on Friday night.

WTF, you think I just fell off the turnip truck, or some russian bride catalog?

You don't get shit from me until I know where we're going for dinner and what bottle of wine is going to go with it.

CRAP! I should have included a "don't make me work for it" option.

I didn't vote. Where's the option for "make it worth my while first"? :happy-1:

Here's my offering.

chocolate_drizzle.jpg

But for kwc57 you're gonna need this, in large quantities.

maddog.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back