Pick one or two!

Hershey candy bar poll.

• I don't like Hershey bars at all. Yuck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Here is a question I often think about and I think I will take a poll to see where the general public stands on this. The question revolves around Hershey's candy bars. The thing I am wanting to know is do you prefer the plan or do you like it with almonds? Knowing the answer to this question may be the on-ramp that leads to world peace.

Here is a question I often think about and I think I will take a poll to see where the general public stands on this. The question revolves around Hershey's candy bars. The thing I am wanting to know is do you prefer the plan or do you like it with almonds? Knowing the answer to this question may be the on-ramp that leads to world peace.

Come on, post a poll for gosh sakes! I'll vote if you go vote in mine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/100886-sex-poll.html

This is one of those things I can get agitated about. I give them an advisory at my local Speedway station when the box of Hershey's with almonds gets down close to the bottom. Hershey changed the style on the King-size bar in the past year so that I just buy the regular now, which is a better deal, more like the original in taste, with a row of almonds straight down the middle making it easier for me to feel before I buy.

Last edited:
I like both but of the two would probably definately pick hersey with almonds. My favorite hersey bar is the special dark chocolate though.

I don't want almonds getting in the way of my chocalate and I don't want chocalate getting in the way of my almonds.

And the Hershey's Special Dark is the best.

I don't like Hershey's chocolate bars, I prefer the kisses. Better shape for melting in your mouth. You know how Hershey's has that subtle little 'tang' to it --- it kind of hits the back of your throat? It's because they use buttermilk in their milk chocolate.

Forum List

Back