Sex Change Surgeons Sponsor “Child-Friendly” Drag Show

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oct122022

Sex Change Surgeons Sponsor “Child-Friendly” Drag Show

First, they use their control of the schools to brainwash vulnerable children into embracing the depraved concept of transsexuality. Then they chemically deform and surgically mutilate them, making them dependent for life on expensive medical and psychiatric treatment. Since scarcely anyone dares raise a whisper against the LGBT agenda, they do this openly:
Parents in San Diego, California, are outraged over a flyer that was sent to public school children advertising the “queerest” Halloween party with a “family-friendly” drag show and sponsored by a gay bar and a gender reassignment surgery center.
Next after family-friend drag shows, our degenerate ruling class will organize polysexual orgies for all ages.
The flyer for the show was sent to parents of students in the Encinitas Union School District using its email platform.
Arrogant educrats assume that parents will submit to their children being recruited into LGBT subculture.
Those who objected were denounced as “homephobes.” The most politically incorrect kind of homophobe is one who stays home to raise her children.
Attorney Paul Jonna notes that…
…the event was sponsored by Align Surgical Associates, which advertises as offering “gender confirmation surgery for transwomen, transmen, non-binary, and gender diverse individuals.” He said another sponsor, Rich’s San Diego, advertises itself as “San Diego’s largest and most popular gay nightclub.”
Gay night clubs, drag shows, sex change surgeons, and public schools. They all go together in the satanic freakshow liberal social engineers are making of our country.

Despite pushback from parents, the organizers at Trans Family Support Services are pressing forward with this grooming event.

Remember beauty queen Carrie Prejean, who was stripped of her Miss California crown for admitting support for the institution of marriage? She is still a countermoonbat:

All links highlighted

They'll never leave the kids alone ....

dkkdkdkdkkdkdkdldl.jpg

The funny thing is, during WWII, they pink Triangles were right next to the yellow stars on the way to the gas chambers.
purple for Jehovah's Witnesses, pink for homosexuals, green for criminals, black for Gypsies and "asocials,"

What's the connection between drag and trans? Doesn't drag dispute trans propaganda teaching children, boys, if you like to dress in girls clothes then you're trans?
As long as the trans community embraces children being exposed to drag they will be called groomers.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of show is this exactly? Is it a talent show, a beauty pageant, what? I am asking because eventually this kind of crap is not going to be any more special compared to anything else that is out there the more that it continues to happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Other than that, my only question is how big of a crowd does such "entertainment" actually draw?

What's the connection between drag and trans? Doesn't drag dispute trans propaganda teaching children, boys, if you like to dress in girls clothes then you're trans?
As long as the trans community embraces children being exposed to drag they will be called groomers.
Drag shows are for people who like to entertain, no matter how bad it is.

Drag shows are for people who like to entertain, no matter how bad it is.
If by people you forget to specify adults I can agree, if you want to include children as part of the entertainment or audience, well that's grooming and sick.

The funny thing is, during WWII, they pink Triangles were right next to the yellow stars on the way to the gas chambers.

Why is it so important for you and those you support to expose children to things like gay sex ,chemical and physical mutilation ?

Eh

Have you seen the other video of the particpants past engagements....where children present

Why is it so important to you ....

Why is it so important for you and those you support to expose children to things like gay sex ,chemical and physical mutilation ?

Eh

Have you seen the other video of the particpants past engagements....where children present

Why is it so important to you ....

Crushing the Christian Right at every opportunity. That's what I enjoy. Watching you all freak the fuck out because your kids are learning being gay is just no big deal.

Nobody is advocating surgery or chemicals for "children". In fact, we only perform 11,000 gender confirmation surgeries (yes, I'm using that term to piss you off) a year even though we have 1 million transgender people in this country.

Crushing the Christian Right at every opportunity. That's what I enjoy. Watching you all freak the fuck out because your kids are learning being gay is just no big deal.

So, you're willing to have children sexually fucked-up for life, just to antagonize Christians and conservatives?

Not that this doesn't reveal anything about you that hasn't been clear all along, but you are truly one evil, fucked-up soulless piece of subhuman shit.

When you die, the world will become a better place.

So, you're willing to have children sexually fucked-up for life, just to antagonize Christians and conservatives?

Not that this doesn't reveal anything about you that hasn't been clear all along, but you are truly one evil, fucked-up soulless piece of subhuman shit.

There is nothing that leftists won’t do “for the cause.” Cuomo, for example, sent thousands of elderly to their deaths during COVID rather than put them in the U.S. military medical ship that Trump sent to NY to save them. It would have made Trump look good, and he couldn’t have THAT.

Hey, guy, I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years... that's fucked up.

And, yes, antagonizing you clowns is a lot of fun.

A kid is either going to be gay or be straight, no matter what his teachers tell him.

I am still waiting for you to tell me why homosexuality is bad other than "God Says It's Wrong" and "I think it's icky". When you can get back to me with an answer to that one, then you can complain about how kids are being "fucked up for life".

There is nothing that leftists won’t do “for the cause.” Cuomo, for example, sent thousands of elderly to their deaths during COVID rather than put them in the U.S. military medical ship that Trump sent to NY to save them. It would have made Trump look good, and he couldn’t have THAT.

Yeah, that ship could only hold 400 patients and wasn't set up for Covid Treatment. So the best they could hope for was to relocate NON-covid patients to that ship, which no doctor in his right mind was going to do. Can you say Malpractice? I thought you could.

Nobody is advocating surgery or chemicals for "children". In fact, we only perform 11,000 gender confirmation surgeries (yes, I'm using that term to piss you off) a year even though we have 1 million transgender people in this country.

What does drag have to do with children being trans? Also how is drag different then blackface, or not a form of cultural/gender appropriation?

As far as I know, nobody is using “blackface” as a means to sexually groom and exploit children.

My question on drag in comparison to blackface or cultural/gender appropriation was a question of drag in general, not related to how drag is being used to groom children.

What does drag have to do with children being trans? Also how is drag different then blackface, or not a form of cultural/gender appropriation?

I guess what the question is, are they cross-dressing as an expression of their sexuality, or are they cross-dressing as a comedy bit.

That would be the difference between Chris Rock, and StepNFetchit. They are both black comedians, but one is celebrating a culture, while the other is making it a subject of mockery.

As far as I know, nobody is using “blackface” as a means to sexually groom and exploit children.

And no one is doing that here.... but teaching kids to be accepting is just the same as exploiting them in your small bigoted mind.

Forum List

Back