Sex-Change Obama Appointee: Amazing

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
What if she/he had said,

"You know, I'm a white person and I'm not ashamed of it. I want to have white kids and white grandkids. I hope white culture survives."

They would have destroyed her.

But instead, she said, "You know, I'm proud to be a complete human fuck-up who had my nuts cut off and a surgically-created vagina."

And that wins, today.

American Renaissance News: Diversity and Perversity

She is far more benifit to society than you are.

I hope you never have children, raising them with your evil ideas would be child abuse.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3V-gtZiTzw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

She got this job monitoring – which is monitoring the export of U.S. weapons technology because she‘s worked in that industry for three decades, most recently at Raytheon. She also has degrees in physics, engineering, and business. She was a Clinton delegate during the 2008 campaign. She once ran for Arizona‘s House of Representatives as a Democrat. She secured the party nomination, but lost in the general election.
In other words, this woman has a resume designed for this job...

(G)ood luck to the religious right in arguing that a person with three decades of vital, pertinent experience and degrees in physics, engineering, and business isn‘t qualified to do this job.
Yeah... when you idiots can fault her qualifications instead of attacking her based on your own transphobia, maybe we'll take you seriously.

Cool...guy's with pussies...they are called "progressives" or "liberals". :lol:

Both... and you're supposed to love and adore them... or you're a homophobe, or a transvestitophobe, or a sexchangeophobe, or whatever other dumb ass, buzz word, sophomoric, shout down, demonize anyone that disagrees with their sick agenda name they can dream up. It's fucking pathetic.

☭proletarian☭;1885279 said:
Yeah... when you idiots can fault her qualifications instead of attacking her based on your own transphobia, maybe we'll take you seriously.

"transphobia"

LOL!!!! now I have heard everything. :lol:

Transphobia: fear of NOT wanting to have your penis sliced off :eek:

WASHINGTON -- It's a "sex change" we can believe in.
President Obama has appointed Amanda Simpson, a woman who used to be a man, to a Commerce Department security post -- which would make her the highest-level transgender person chosen by a president.
Simpson, who is single and tall with shoulder-length blond hair, is an expert on technology development at defense contractor Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson, Ariz.
She earned degrees in physics, engineering and business and is a certified flight instructor.
She also used to be Mitchell Simpson, a 5-foot-10, 150-pound test pilot who flew the T-39 and A-3 Sky Warrior in those planes' development stages for Hughes Aircraft.

amanda_simpson--300x450.jpg

Pat is next

200px-Itispat.jpg

She has worked in the aerospace and defense industry for 30 years, most recently serving as deputy director in advanced technology development at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems. A certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience, Simpson holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration.

She has worked in the aerospace and defense industry for 30 years, most recently serving as deputy director in advanced technology development at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems. A certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience, Simpson holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration.

So what race is "it"?

Forum List

Back