Several years ago

What can we steal from china?

the answer is nothkng

but they steal a great deal from America

not that any lib under the sun would know that

or admit it if he did
They steal for the same reason any thief does- they don't have what who they steal from has- no different than DC- except by DC it's "legal" so it isn't really theft- correct? DC is filled with saints who never, lie, cheat or steal and pretend moral high ground- correct? DC and the MSM *sell* fear- they control everything we do except think- try it while you're allowed-

Certainly everyone agrees that its in our national interests to stop them from spying on us.
You think we are saints? Can you say Iran 1953?
Fake News. Unless we are pure we can't prevent hostile regimes from spying on us, in our homes? That's a position so beyond common sense that it falls more naturally into the realm of parody, unfortunately I think that you actually believe this to be an intelligent observation on your part.

Do you question the right of Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing to take measures to prevent us from spying on their people, in their own homes, through spyware embedded in their communication equipment?

I'm frankly puzzled with bafflement wondering how you could even conjure up such a position.

I noticed that you didn't answer the question of why allowing China to spy on us is in our National Interest. Do you understand the question?

It's interesting to me that the Outlaw Slavers of Beijing have the US Left so bought, that they think we have to justify stopping them from spying on us.
I don't give a FF what lefters or righters think or try to justify- NEITHER does it's main job. Period. Secure our Liberty. To secure is not to restrict-

I don't have to justify anything- justify is an attempt to excuse- reason is a sound explanation. There is no little of this or that.

• We don't disappear whistleblowers.
  • We don't keep millions in concentration camps and use them for slave labor.
  • We don't station government agents in the homes of those we have in slave labor camps to share the beds of the wives of the incarcerated.
  • We don't slaughter protestors.
  • We don't keep a "Social Score" by tracking everything you do via smartphone, including eavesdropping and then you find after criticizing the government that can't purchase a plane ticket.
You want Lying Slaver Outlaw China Military and Intelligence Software and Hardware on our critical US phone systems? Why on earth is that in our National Interest?
... JFK, RFK- 9/11...
The first was killed by a Communist, the second by Palestinian and the 3rd by Muslim Extremists, none of which has any bearing on why the US is, uniquely, the only nation on the planet that doesn't have the right to prevent the Lying Outlaw Slavers from Beijing from spying on us.
... The straw men arguments I'm not going to respond to...
It's actually a very simple question. Why is it in our National Interests to have all the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing to spy on Americans, in our own homes?
... the entire US population is a slave- to the federal reserve...
And your solution to that is have the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing spy on us?
... Trickle Down Economics...
Meaningless word salad that not only doesn't answer the simple question, but, isn't even coherent.
... crony capitalism is criminal...
It is certainly a rights violation, but, that doesn't explain why it's in our National Interest to allow the Lying Slavers of Beijing to spy on us through our telecom equipment.
... fein their regard for the constitutuion, which is THE NATIONAL interest of record-..
That's gibberish that doesn't explain why its in our national interest to allow the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing to spy on us.
...Our "National Interest" is IMNSHO Liberty and Justice for all- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights...
I can see that. How is that more greatly secured by allowing Lying Outlaw Slaver China to spy on the American People?

I noticed that you didn't answer the question of why allowing China to spy on us is in our National Interes
I did answer it.

Why are we spying on them? Why do they need to spy on us? What are we the stinky tourist doing to make them fear something nefarious from us? Answer: we aren't. The gov't is. The question, then becomes, why is the US gov't spying on them?
BTW, did you know Nixon started the ball rolling by opening up negotiations with China? Lefty? Correct?
Did you know Republicans, when I was in the Navy were called Doves (that would be a "lefty")- Democrats were called Hawks- (that would be a "righty")
As I say below, today's neocon policy (outside rhetoric) is neoliberal from the early 60s. Did you know that?
And BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party (inside the beltway) subscribe to and fund it.

This gov't subscribes to neoliberal (in the 60's) to neocon today, world wide hegemony and world wide colonization (military bases around the world to spread the hegenmony for propping up the US Petro Dollar) - China and Iran ain't gonna sit by and play footsie with our gov't-

Do you know the Chinese school their kids (and re-school adults if necessary) in a trade or field they show an aptitude for? You know what the fed gov't here does? Enslaves stupid kids into years of debt to get a degree in basket weaving or some similar stupid shit- but, they are still having to pay the loan- in China, if a more education is necessary it is offered, free of charge, as long as the person stays in that field. What does the US gov't do? Insist/demand more unemployment money-

No, I don't believe China, or any gov't is a saint- especially ours because I see everyday, it is the lyingest entity on the planet. I'm 72, soon to be 73 and I cannot believe how things have *progressed* to the point the words in the pledge of allegiance have been relegated to a bumper sticker slogan- and the absolute ignorance about the constitution, and the ignoring of the most profound words ever penned, in the Declaration of Independence, are not even a part of the political landscape- never mind society in general-

No, I will NOT defend this gov't. I took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, not Empty Suits in the halls of congress-

Another similar saying is appropriate to economic discussions:

You can't make one man rich by making another man poor...

How is that more greatly secured by allowing Lying Outlaw Slaver China to spy on the American People?
You know, using derogatory language about people you only know by reading about, is not really an intellectual endeavor- it makes you look petty, and childish-

I REPEAT

I saw a sign on a church marquee- it read; putting out another's light does not make your's shine brighter-
Boy Howdy- that pretty well sums up our lives, does it not? Someone (usually an idiot or a pseudo intellectual pretending to be something he/she ain't) constantly trying to put out another's light so their's shines brighter- and the masses fall right in line with it-

It doesn't bolster an argument, unless you're arguing with an idiot and it doesn't provide contrary evidence to anything- except the one using it trying to look - like I don't know what.

Davey Crockett, my cat, just told me it's time for bed.

• We don't disappear whistleblowers.
  • We don't keep millions in concentration camps and use them for slave labor.
  • We don't station government agents in the homes of those we have in slave labor camps to share the beds of the wives of the incarcerated.
  • We don't slaughter protestors.
  • We don't keep a "Social Score" by tracking everything you do via smartphone, including eavesdropping and then you find after criticizing the government that can't purchase a plane ticket.
You want Lying Slaver Outlaw China Military and Intelligence Software and Hardware on our critical US phone systems? Why on earth is that in our National Interest?
Can you say Assange? Snowden? Or, who was the guy killed on Clintons watch, allegedly in the park?
Can you say Kent State? Waco? Randy Weaver? JFK, RFK- 9/11-
The straw men arguments I'm not going to respond to but to say- the entire US population is a slave- to the federal reserve through Borrow to Spend monetary policy, which a policy of Keynesean theory for the British Monarchy (top down spending, referred to occasionally, here, as Trickle Down Economics) mixed with crony capitalism, referred to as capitalism- which we don't use- as it is but a tool to determine a value of goods and services determined by the provider/purchaser of said good and services- crony capitalism is criminal- it is also evil, personified, for the interest of the District of Criminals who couldn't care less about you, or me and fein their regard for the constitutuion, which is THE NATIONAL interest of record-

Our Social Score is our bank acct and credit score with tax bracketing to separate the chaff from the wheat, to *class* people and our intentionally divisive Empty Suits who divide voters into 2 camps- enemies, or tools-

Our "National Interest" is IMNSHO Liberty and Justice for all- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- not gov't contracts that serve only the well connected. Like the major players with the MIC- or congress critters wealth portfolios - free trade and free markets also come to mind neither of which exist here for "our National Interest". Liberty will alleviate our problems- more laws to correct laws mean more criminals made- it ain't rocket science- the District of criminals are our worse foe- not China, Iran, Russia, Mexico et al- it, DC, is filled with fear mongers supported by the MSM and UNconstitutional alphabet agencies who seek trouble to cause trouble to validate their existence-

I despise Republican and Democrat politicians (and hacks) equally- I'm an equal opportunity despiser.

not me

for all their political ineptness republicans are the party that loves America whereas democrats hate this country

They steal for the same reason any thief does- they don't have what who they steal from has- no different than DC- except by DC it's "legal" so it isn't really theft- correct?
Correct?

I cant even make sense of your crazy babble

you excuse chinese attacks through theft of our intellectual property with some vague reference to “DC?”

thats insane

How is that more greatly secured by allowing Lying Outlaw Slaver China to spy on the American People?
You know, using derogatory language about people you only know by reading about, is not really an intellectual endeavor- it makes you look petty, and childish-
Fake News.

China are liars, slavers and outlaws.

for all their political ineptness republicans are the party that loves America whereas democrats hate this country
Oh bullshit- which ones are you talking about? The ones inside the beltway are just as bad as Democrats- rhetoric don't count, actions and results do- we're living the results.

The ones inside the beltway are just as bad as Democrats-
correction: Almost as bad

Elected repubs in washington are merely indifferent

the dems represent forces that want to destroy America

Forum List

Back