Several in KKK garb hold up sign in support of Trump outside Las Vegas caucus site

I don't know if these were legitimate Klan people or if they were anti-Trump folks trying to make him look bad, but neither would surprise me. The racists really do love Trump. We're even seeing evidence of that in this forum.

Several in KKK garb protest outside Las Vegas caucus site
So?

Beat the man & his supporters on the merits not this juvenile bullshit.

Idiot

It's true that Trump beats everyone on juvenile bullshit. Sadly, that seems to be enough. Makes me wonder if his "Make America Great Again" motto is less a promise and more of a warning about what this country needs.

Don't see many KKK members who have black skin....just sayin

Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg
Pretty obvious photoshopped photo. Notice how the letters in the highlighted box are much darker than the rest of the sign. They obviously darkened the shadow detail as making the white box would not darken the letters!!!
That's what happens when you highlight stuff in pictures. It changes the lightness or darkness. You want to claim that the black hands of these fakes was photoshopped.
Maybe you need to prove such an accusation rather than simply speculating. It looks pretty damn clear to everyone these guys are black.
Making whites whiter does not make blacks blacker. You have to specifically manipulate the blacks to make them darker.

If a bunch of Pedophiles were out in the parking lot of a Hillary Clinton rally where Slick Willy was going to speak, cheering for Slick Willy and Hillary, you think Liberals on this board would post a thread about THAT?

:rolleyes:

Of course not...they would be arguing to death about how it had nothing to do with the Clintons.... go figure.

:cool:

Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg
Pretty obvious photoshopped photo. Notice how the letters in the highlighted box are much darker than the rest of the sign. They obviously darkened the shadow detail as making the white box would not darken the letters!!!

It was taken with a smartphone and was on Twitter, dork. Sit down there are numerous photos of this and they all have black hands. Freaking left loons can't help themselves
Yeah, and the hands don't look so black in the others.

pic-30-670x503.jpg

article-nevada-3-0223.jpg

Last edited:
a bunch of pussies hiding in sheets in 2016 is nothing to fret over. People are more concerned about a bunch of 'yutes wearing BLM shirts walking down the street or in a subway car ready to play the knockout game.

I don't know if these were legitimate Klan people or if they were anti-Trump folks trying to make him look bad, but neither would surprise me. The racists really do love Trump. We're even seeing evidence of that in this forum.

I didn't bother with going through the whole thread but those people are shown to be Black in close-up photos of their hands.

Saul Alinsky is laughing in his grave.

dimocraps are scum

Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg

It was taken with a smartphone and was on Twitter, dork. Sit down there are numerous photos of this and they all have black hands. Freaking left loons can't help themselves

pic-30-670x503.jpg

Yeah they do.

Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg

pic-30-670x503.jpg

Yeah they do.
No, they don't.

Since when did the KKK start scaring a Demcorat/lib/progressive commie? They put one in our Government for gawds sake. these people are desperate and would be a joke if they weren't so dangerous to us and our Presidential elections.

snip;

I would have laughed at them and told them they need to go find a Democrat. they were the party of the KKK

how can we ever forget Robert Byrd , a grand wizard of the KKK put in by Democrats into our government.

snip:
The ONLY KKK Klansman Elected to Senate: Democrat Robert "Sheets" Byrd.
Read more at

Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg

pic-30-670x503.jpg

Yeah they do.
No, they don't.

You are so child like, numerous photos show black hands. Now stop bothering me you petulant little thing, it's stupid

pic-30-670x503.jpg

Yeah they do.
No, they don't.

You are so child like, numerous photos show black hands. Now stop bothering me you petulant little thing, it's stupid
Yeah, ain't photoshop great!

pic-30-670x503.jpg

Yeah they do.
No, they don't.

Yeah, ain't photoshop great!
:itsok:

I'd like to see the OP back up his claim that "racists really do love Trump"? Perhaps the OP could also explain why 96% of blacks voted for the black candidate for president, something fishy there :eusa_think:

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

ooooooooooooooo, a top racist and Neo Nazi. for crying out loud it's from buzzzzzzzzzzfed

Accusations of racism is all they have left in the bag.

Plants from the: hell you can't say which party now. the Republicans has become as Sleazy for dirty politics as the Progressive/dem party. what a sad state our freaking elections have become.

and what? I saw something like TWO of them and they get screaming headlines.

i just saw someone complaining about the two black guys in front of the polling place in philadelphia in 2008.

Lol, the actual racists, KKK and neonazis, do not like Trump. He has way too many Jews in his family and is proud of it. Trump is so tight with the Jewish community in the financial world he got his security folks from ex MOSSAD, lol.

Dont be a gullible doofus.

Forum List

Back