Sessions: Immigration Caps Needed to Save Middle Class & America

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
anyone who cared would stand behind this. Or we can continue cutting our own throats.

SNIP:

Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s immigration subcommittee, penned an op-ed today on the effects of out-of-control immigration flows. Since Congress lifted the immigration caps and ushered in a second historic wave of immigrants the number of US middle-income households have shrunk from 61% to 51% in 42 years.

Illegals take the train to America. Today Barack Obama is flying the illegals to America because the train is so unsafe.

The percentage of foreign-born Americans is on track to eclipse all previous records.
From his op-ed in the Washington Post:

The first “great wave” of U.S. immigration took place from roughly 1880 to 1930. During this time, according to the Census Bureau, the foreign-born population doubled from about 6.7 million to 14.2 million people. Changes were then made to immigration law to reduce admissions, decreasing the foreign-born population until it fell to about 9.6 million by 1970. Meanwhile, during this low-immigration period, real median compensation for U.S. workers surged, increasing more than 90 percent from 1948 to 1973, according to the Economic Policy Institute.

In the 1960s, Congress lifted immigration caps and ushered in a “second great wave.” The foreign-born population more than quadrupled, to more than 40 million today.

This ongoing wave coincides with a period of middle-class contraction. The Pew Research Center reports: “The share of adults who live in middle-income households has eroded over time, from 61% in 1970 to 51% in 2013.” Harvard economist George Borjas has estimated that high immigration from 1980 to 2000 reduced the wages of lower-skilled U.S. workers by 7.4 percent — a stunning drop — with particularly painful reductions for African American workers. Weekly earnings today are lower than they were in 1973.

ALL of it here:
Sessions Immigration Caps Needed to Save Middle Class America The Gateway Pundit

YOUR caring and loving Government is selling you OUT right in front of your eyes

SNIP:
Report: 'Second Wave' of Immigrant Children Coming to U.S.
"The local impact is that whatever challenges school districts and local health care systems are under already are likely to increase."
News
Bradford Thomas

A new report by an immigration research group in D.C. estimates that the so-called "second wave" of immigrant children crossing into the U.S. illegally this year will total around 39,000. Last year U.S. localities and school systems across the country scrambled to absorb the over 53,000 illegal immigrant children as the immigration system decided on their status.

A report by the D.C.-based nonprofit Migration Policy Institute based their estimation on the apprehension figures provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection for the first five months of this fiscal year (beginning Oct 1, 2014). If the group's estimation is correct, the influx of children would reach the second-highest level since 2008, surpassed only by last year. Newsday reports:

ALL of it here:
Report Second Wave of Immigrant Children Coming to U.S. Truth Revolt

seeing you information is why I always say that mrobama supporters are building a he11 of a society for themselves and their kids Stephanie !!

It always amuses me when someone tries to blame the darkies for the big job losses from the Bush era.

I guess they didn't hear about the Wall Street crash even though it was in all the papers.

If you don't fix the CAUSE, your "solution" will have ZERO effect. Going after darkies to solve a what is at the core an education problem, a financial industry fraud problem, and a public/private debt problem is about as retarded as it gets.

But blaming darkies always plays well to the rubes, and it is a lot easier than solving problems.

Last edited:
seeing you information is why I always say that mrobama supporters are building a he11 of a society for themselves and their kids Stephanie !!

It's traitors in my book. but you speak out on it and you called stupid names like xenaphobe, Un-Christian like, and what ever else they can throw out there.

I'm older so it won't affect as much.... I just worry about children, grandchildren, etc

Forum List

Back