Seriously, Republicans should invite George W. Bush to this year's GOP convention!

"Seriously, Republicans should invite George W. Bush to this year's GOP convention!"

At no time are republicans running harder than running away from GWB and his disaster of a presidency.

What disaster? The unemployment rate was lower, the deficit was lower, we didn't have to buy healthcare, I say things were pretty much better. Just check the numbers.
Yea, give us some examples. Start at the beginning of his first term and by the end of his second term, the country was nearly utopia. Tell us how.

Didn't the government spend something like $46 billion helping New Orleans recover from Katrina?

That wasn't enough in your view?

"Seriously, Republicans should invite George W. Bush to this year's GOP convention!"

At no time are republicans running harder than running away from GWB and his disaster of a presidency.

What disaster? The unemployment rate was lower, the deficit was lower, we didn't have to buy healthcare, I say things were pretty much better. Just check the numbers.
Yea, give us some examples. Start at the beginning of his first term and by the end of his second term, the country was nearly utopia. Tell us how.

Didn't the government spend something like $46 billion helping New Orleans recover from Katrina?

After how many died while Bush played golf and went to a birthday party AFTER KATRINA HAD PASSED? Good jobs Brownie.

Don't be such an idiot.

La. GOP Lawmakers Blame Obama for Post-Katrina Response

President Obama has long been a boogeyman for Republicans, but the commander-in-chief is now being blamed for the bungled response to Hurricane Katrina—although it took place three years before he even took office.

I say Bush should be invited to the GOP convention. How come USMB Republicans don't agree with me? Don't you think he should be invited?

After how many died while Bush played golf and went to a birthday party AFTER KATRINA HAD PASSED? Good jobs Brownie.

Don't be such an idiot.

President Obama has long been a boogeyman for Republicans, but the commander-in-chief is now being blamed for the bungled response to Hurricane Katrina—although it took place three years before he even took office.

They died because the mayor and government refused to allow the National Guard to come in, not because of Bush.

Don't be such an idiot.

They died because the mayor and government refused to allow the National Guard to come in, not because of Bush.
Do you have a link to that?

You didn't have to buy health care? And not having health care is a good thing?

tumblr_ldl398SM6U1qcsrrxo1_250.gif

I truly believe USMB Republicans should start a movement to get George W. Bush to come fo the GOP convention to motivate the Republican Party. He won twice. Isn't that enough?

I can think of many good reasons the Republicans should invite George W. Bush to the GOP convention this year. They are following all his policies. Isn't that reason enough?

Forum List

Back