Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

So Romney's not even going to bother entertaining any of our ideas, but we should vote for him?

Yes, and you know nothing about individualism. You think it's an ideology where you weigh national issues and compare them to your philosophy. And you do that poorly. Actually it's maximizing your own personal liberty and Romney over Vladimir Obama is a no brainer to anyone who grasps that. And you don't at all.

If it's "Vladimir Obama," then it must Mikhail Romney because there's no difference no matter what you want to tell yourself. Voting Romney over Obama does nothing for my personal liberty, and anybody who doesn't reduce this election into a team sporting event can see that plain as day.

If it's "Vladimir Obama," then it must Mikhail Romney because there's no difference no matter what you want to tell yourself.

There is no difference between an America with Obamacare and an America without Obamacare, then?

Explain. Unless you are just being a petulant child because your candidate didn't win.

If it's "Vladimir Obama," then it must Mikhail Romney because there's no difference no matter what you want to tell yourself. Voting Romney over Obama does nothing for my personal liberty, and anybody who doesn't reduce this election into a team sporting event can see that plain as day.

Utter bullshit.

Obama is waging hot war on the Bill of Rights. Do you really think he will stop at revoking the first amendment rights of Catholics?

Do you really want a few more Kagans or complete dolts like Sotomayor?

Seriously dude, think this through.

Permit us to attempt to dumb it down for you, then.

Wish me luck as I will need it.

Romney is not going to end the Fed, defund our military or cancel the Patriot Act.

You will weep like a little bitch because he does not meet your totalitarian demands as a Libertarian ideologue.

Repeal of Obamacare, Ryan's seriious reforms of the welfare state, and - well, I could list a dozen things which would demonstrate to any sane conservative that Romney is a better alternative to Obama.

I expect you will be one of those Paulites huddled in the corner whacking it because your politican does not give you everything you want. You are no different than any Leftist in that regard.

So Romney's not even going to bother entertaining any of our ideas, but we should vote for him?

Bifurcation - the all-or-nothing-logical fallacy - does not work with me in debate.

Up your game.

Maybe I should have posted a picture, since that's what you consider an intelligent debate. Regardless, I said nothing about "all-or-nothing." Your post indicated that Romney isn't going to even pretend to consider even a single one of our ideas, and yet you presumably want us to vote for him.

Yes, because Obama will do such grievous harm that our ideas will be dead for several generations.

Ron Paul is not the nominee. Ron Paul is not going to be elected. This is pure fact.

You will have either Romney or Obama. Obama will continue to wage hot war on civil rights and will appoint SCOTUS justices like Elena Kagan.

I fail to see how any of that is different from Romney.

Yes, because Obama will do such grievous harm that our ideas will be dead for several generations.

Ron Paul is not the nominee. Ron Paul is not going to be elected. This is pure fact.

You will have either Romney or Obama. Obama will continue to wage hot war on civil rights and will appoint SCOTUS justices like Elena Kagan.

Yes you do. That's because you don't grasp that individualism starts with the individual. In your case, you. Not grasping government controlling your access to healthcare is so much closer to home then anything either party has done in a long time is only a sign that you don't understand the individual must less speak for individuality.

Last edited:

nazis.jpg

Allow us to continue your education.

Let us consider the current Supreme Court review of Obamacare.

Is there a difference between how conservative-appointed justices view the sovereignty of your individual God given rights versus liberal-appointed judges....

Or are you just being a petulant child because your candidate did not win?

Utter bullshit.

Obama is waging hot war on the Bill of Rights. Do you really think he will stop at revoking the first amendment rights of Catholics?

Do you really want a few more Kagans or complete dolts like Sotomayor?

Seriously dude, think this through.

And how do you come to the conclusion that Mitt Romney is going to be any better when it comes to the Bill of Rights? He may do it in a different fashion than Obama on some issues, but overall he'll be just as bad.

And no I don't want anymore Kagans or Sotomayors on the Court, but neither do I want any Scalias or Roberts either.

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

Because you are wannabee GOP, a far right extremist RINO.

Yes you do. That's because you don't grasp that individualism starts with the individual. In your case, you. Not grasping government controlling your access to healthcare is so much closer to home then anything either party has done in a long time is only a sign that you don't understand the individual must less speak for individuality.

Wait... I do, but I don't at the same time?

Unlike you I'm not going to take Mitt Romney at his word. He says he's going to repeal ObamaCare, assuming the Court doesn't beat him to it, but he says many things that just ain't so. Now he might because of how high profile an issue it is, and the base will be demanding it, but I'll repeat that I'm not a one issue voter. ObamaCare isn't the end-all-be-all issue for me.

I'm a registered republican

... and I am the Queen of Sheeba. Nice to meet you.

Ahh, I knew you were anything but a conservative, thanks for clearing that up for us. =D

In the end we will have to wait and see how the GE goes. If mitt does not win I think the NeoLiberal part of the Republican party has to really think about the future. You guys might consider registering as Democrats so you can at least have a say in what liberal gets put into office, you won’t have to say dumb things like "anyone but Obama."

Why run liberals under a conservative banner if you can't win elections, rihgt?

Allow us to continue your education.

Let us consider the current Supreme Court review of Obamacare.

Is there a difference between how conservative-appointed justices view the sovereignty of your individual God given rights versus liberal-appointed judges....

Or are you just being a petulant child because your candidate did not win?

Perhaps they're different on this issue, but in general not really.

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

Because you are wannabee GOP, a far right extremist RINO.

In fairness, he changed his mind later in the thread.

I am just not going to let you blow off the point and spin off into some other obfuscation.

Better luck next time.

It was a joke

Untrue. It is your entire justification for claiming there in no difference between the two candidates.

You are telling us Romney is lying about his election platform, yet you have no basis for making such a claim.

Heh... yeah, just be sure and ignore what I actually posted. Doesn't bode well for your delusion.

Bush jr. was a civil liberties nightmare too. Obama just stepped it up a notch. I guess I fail to see how those two differ on civil liberties. I also do not see Romney talking about repealing and ending NDAA 2012, the PATRIOT act, etc...

So I guess i'm missing where the anyone but Obama camp is seeing him as a better alternative.

Permit us to attempt to dumb it down for you, then.

Wish me luck as I will need it.

Romney is not going to end the Fed, defund our military or cancel the Patriot Act.

You will weep like a little bitch because he does not meet your totalitarian demands as a Libertarian ideologue.

Repeal of Obamacare, Ryan's seriious reforms of the welfare state, and - well, I could list a dozen things which would demonstrate to any sane conservative that Romney is a better alternative to Obama.

I expect you will be one of those Paulites huddled in the corner whacking it because your politican does not give you everything you want. You are no different than any Leftist in that regard.

Who's we? I thought you are an individual....No, you're not....just part of an ignorant cult.

I'm a registered republican

... and I am the Queen of Sheeba. Nice to meet you.

Ahh, I knew you were anything but a conservative, thanks for clearing that up for us. =D

In the end we will have to wait and see how the GE goes. If mitt does not win I think the NeoLiberal part of the Republican party has to really think about the future. You guys might consider registering as Democrats so you can at least have a say in what liberal gets put into office, you won’t have to say dumb things like "anyone but Obama."

Why run liberals under a conservative banner if you can't win elections, rihgt?

Why should we accept your definition of what a conservative is in the 21st century?

I am guessing you would rail against Santorum's Catholic conservatism when it comes to reproductive rights, claiming that religious conservatism has not place in 'real' conservatism.

The rest of America rejects the purist dumbass definition of 'conservative' you one-half-of-one-percent vote getting Libertarians cling to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back