Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

The World Trade Centers went through many months of construction renovations up to the very day of 9/11.
why would you pay to renovate buildings you were going to demolish?

Some of the construction renovation work was specifically on support structures via new fireproofing and rust preventing paint.

Some of the construction renovation work was the largest elevator "modernization" project in history.
why would you pay to renovate the elevators if you were going to demolish the buildings?

All the support columns just happen to be around the elevators.
so?

This company also has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc on projects.
proof please.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that they do "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
so?

Both the contruction company that did many months of construction renovations and Controlled Demolitions Inc performed cleanup at ground zero.
so? you just said they do government contracts. whats the problem?

The CEO for the construction company that did many months of renovations just happened to be appointed by Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows.
so?

The Link for the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows just happens to spell out Fellows About Commission when typed out.
huh?

marvin bush was no longer with the company.

uhhhhh....

yeah. ok. thats proof that the government blew up the buildings. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

did you find any proof of explosives at the WTC site yet?

The World Trade Centers went through many months of construction renovations up to the very day of 9/11.
why would you pay to renovate buildings you were going to demolish?

Some of the construction renovation work was specifically on support structures via new fireproofing and rust preventing paint.

Some of the construction renovation work was the largest elevator "modernization" project in history.
why would you pay to renovate the elevators if you were going to demolish the buildings?

so?

proof please.

so?

so? you just said they do government contracts. whats the problem?

so?

huh?

marvin bush was no longer with the company.

uhhhhh....

yeah. ok. thats proof that the government blew up the buildings. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

did you find any proof of explosives at the WTC site yet?

found bin laden yet...found forensic evidence of the fire reaching temperatures required for failure yet..because NIST did not...

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled.
A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
found bin laden yet...found forensic evidence of the fire reaching temperatures required for failure yet..because NIST did not...

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled.
A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

found bin laden yet? are you fucking serious? thats your rebuttal for not finding explosive evidence at ground zero?

are you implying that the fucking explosive evidence is moving around and hiding in caves in one of the most remote regions of the world instead of being at the place they were used? is that why you cant find any explosive evidence?

jesus, thats one of the most moronic fucking statements ever made!! :lol:

LOL
more TPP

no diveconmorn it is the facts clearly as you have shown so clearly once again you are a disgrace to debwunkers everywhere..in the world of debwunkers you are less than a pimple on slackjaws ass

why the term "debwunker"?
it shows how much of a fucking moron he is
and
i did a search for that word being used and HE is the ONLY one using it
:lol:

so are you suggesting bin laden is hiding the temperatures required for failure from NIST
perhaps he took the black boxes a well

did you or did you not bring up bin laden when i asked where your proof of explosives is?

or are you too fucking stoned to remember?:cuckoo:

so are you suggesting bin laden is hiding the temperatures required for failure from NIST

did you or did you not bring up bin laden when i asked where your proof of explosives is?

did you or did you not ignore the fact the spoliation of the crime scence and the lack of verifiable forensics that show the temperatures predict for failure existed

Last edited:
no diveconmorn it is the facts clearly as you have shown so clearly once again you are a disgrace to debwunkers everywhere..in the world of debwunkers you are less than a pimple on slackjaws ass

and

lol ...he did a search...I dont suffer from your herd mentality.. of course I am the only one using it ! I am an original ..there has to be first time for everything just like the first debwunker to use troofer ..and then ...people like you.. followed behind

did you or did you not ignore the fact the spoliation of forensic evidence and the lack of verifiable forensics that show the temperatures predict for failure existed

yes i did because you were trying to change the subject. i asked if you found proof of explosives yet. you answered "did you find bin laden yet?" which is completely absurb and just fucking STUPID to compare finding explosive evidence to finding bin laden.

the crime scene was destroyed against all logic and protocol and destroyed by controlled demolition inc ...it is unrealistic to expect evidence of explosives under such conditions and when no one was even looking for them and they cant even find verifiable test material to show the temperatures for failure ever existed

Last edited:
and

lol ...he did a search...I dont suffer from your herd mentality.. of course I am the only one using it ! I am an original ..there has to be first time for everything just like the first debwunker to use troofer ..and then ...people like you.. followed behind
i started the troofer
moron

the crime scene was destroyed against all logic and protocol and destroyed by controlled demolition inc ...it is unrealistic to expect evidence of explosives under such conditions and when no one was even looking for them and they cant even find verifiable test material to show the temperatures for failure ever existed
they had evidence you dipshit

and

i started the troofer
moron

oh bullshit...I have been doing this a long time dive...when and where then diveconman...

i started the troofer
moron

oh bullshit...I have been doing this a long time dive...when and where then diveconman...
long before i ever heard of THIS board, dipshit

and i used to dig for proof for you assholes, but after doing it for months and getting the exact same bullshit back from you assholes i stopped doing it
you morons are pathological LIARS
you lie and distort what people have said and you misuse quotes and videos

and now its almost a fucking lunatic INDUSTRY that makes videos for morons like you to suck up as if they had any credibility

Last edited:
show me a post on a messageboard anywhere prior 2003 otherwise you are a delusional liar...and I... CALL BULLSHIT
i cant, and i wouldn't if i could
because, typical for fucktards like you, you wouldn't believe it

and, dipshit, i have been online since 1993
so fuck off

and, it IS possible that more than one person started using the term before it became universally accepted
and you are the ONLY fucktard trying to make an alternative for people that actually accept the TRUTH by adding a W to a known word

Last edited:
The problem with debating "troofers" is that you have to be prepared to work through many levels of assertion and rebuttal. First they will point to some (MINOR) inconsistencies in the reporting of the initial incidents. Then they will raise some technical issues to "prove" that the official account cannot be true: at what temperature does steel melt, for example, or what does a vehicle look like after it has been hit by various types of ordinance? After you have dealt with these, they come back with the killer, "people are lying to us" theory, which it is almost impossible to refute since, by believing the official explanation, you have, by definition, become part of the conspiracy.
i added the word in italics
this is a good summery of what i figured out years before this was written
source

show me a post on a messageboard anywhere prior 2003 otherwise you are a delusional liar...and i... Call bullshit

so fuck off

and, it is possible that more than one person started using the term before it became universally accepted
and you are the only fucktard trying to make an alternative for people that actually accept the truth by adding a w to a known word

you have debunked in your false claims..debwunker

show me a post on a messageboard anywhere prior 2003 otherwise you are a delusional liar...and i... Call bullshit

so fuck off

and, it is possible that more than one person started using the term before it became universally accepted
and you are the only fucktard trying to make an alternative for people that actually accept the truth by adding a w to a known word

you have debunked in your false claims..debwunker
you see, this is a classic case of projection
troofers dont like being called troofers because they seem to think they really do want the truth, however no amount of truth ever comes from them

Forum List

Back