Serious question: why are Democrats so angry and violent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by P@triot, Sep 21, 2012.

1. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,781
    New film coming out called "Occupy Unmasked" which is a documentary about the OWS movement. In the movie, there is the most obscene forms of language, violence, actions, etc. There are people on film warning Fox News, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, etc. NOT to come down there.

Why are they so intolerant? Sean Hannity has stated how he can take liberal media like Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, etc. on the floor of the Republican National Convention and they are treated VERY well - people say hello to them, shake hands, etc. But if a conservative media persona goes onto the floor of the Democrat National Convention, they are attacked, sworn at, belittled, etc.

What an intolerant, hateful bunch.....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. rickeybj

rickeybj Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Don't get it twisted. Who was it promoting/cheering letting the hypothetical victim die is he did not have health insurance (remember the republican primaries debates). And who was it booing the gay soldier serving our country in Iraq (once again at the republican primaries debates). Don't forget the bullseyes on all the Democrat politicians. Talk about anger and violence--republicans have the market cornered on both.

3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,269
    Its difficult, I understand.

But do try and focus.

The topic is about a documentary on the OWS crowd, and their actions reflecting accurately the rabid hatred of the left for anyone who does not look at the world in the exact same manner they do.

4. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    When you figure it out, you can make more excuses for the republicans.

5. nodoginnafight

nodoginnafight No Party Affiliation

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    Sorry but no political party has a monopoly on ignorance, hate, and violence.
    Neither party has the high road on that. But do you judge an organization by it's worst members? Up to you.

6. spectrumc01

spectrumc01 I give you....the TRUTH

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +260
    I think what rickeybj was trying to say is that OWS was trying to equal the intollerence shown by the Republicans. A tuff challenge to be sure, and they tried their best, but in the end they could not overcome the Republicans.

7. Naurya

Naurya Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have not experienced some of the rage on the "right" that others have talked about but I have experienced rage and personal name calling and attacks questioning my sanity when I share how I think or feel about the current progressivist democrat candidates or positions. Why personal attacks? The conservatives are afraid of the future. The progressives seem to say "party on". What about when the well runs dry or the lenders will not lend any more? Who gets hurt? It's not the wealthy, the leading democrats who have padded their own wallets with a few republicans also guilty. We do not know what is going on as long as we get our "bama phone". Progressives vote emotions, conservatives vote facts. At least this is how it seems to me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    sigh

9. logical4u

logical4u citizen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +543
    Were they "booing" the soldier or what he was saying (there is a difference)? How does that compare to the violence where ever liberal demonstrations are held?

10. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    That's how is seems to me, as well. Progressives who live on entitlements seem to think their well will remain full when we head over the impending fiscal cliff. I can't wait to see their expressions, then.....:lol: