Serious question for women.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
why the fuck do yall continue to reply to a man's text that yall dont want to see again? why not just block the guy and be done with him especially if he doesnt know where you live or work? I met this dumb bitch off a dating app two weeks ago. We met on a friday night for a couple of hours and the next day I was scheduled to go away for the weekend. So I contacted her on monday and tried to set up a 2nd date and she says she had the flu and her grandmom is sick.

why not just fucking block me if you dont want to go out again?? She said she wasnt going to be in philly this weekend because of her sick grandmom so i just checked her bumble location and it shows she is in philly

So I just sent her a pic of my dick to be smart since she wants to lie and not be upfront with a mutherfucker

Why do you women do this dumb shit? WHY?????????????????????

why the fuck do yall continue to reply to a man's text that yall dont want to see again? why not just block the guy and be done with him especially if he doesnt know where you live or work? I met this dumb bitch off a dating app two weeks ago. We met on a friday night for a couple of hours and the next day I was scheduled to go away for the weekend. So I contacted her on monday and tried to set up a 2nd date and she says she had the flu and her grandmom is sick.

why not just fucking block me if you dont want to go out again?? She said she wasnt going to be in philly this weekend because of her sick grandmom so i just checked her bumble location and it shows she is in philly

So I just sent her a pic of my dick to be smart since she wants to lie and not be upfront with a mutherfucker

So I just sent her a pic of my dick

Take it out of the can first?

Think about it.

upload_2019-10-25_17-43-15.png

I would say showing people your dick is the dumb shit. No wonder she does not want a second date.

why the fuck do yall continue to reply to a man's text that yall dont want to see again?
That's actually the police...restraining orders need to be followed.

That's not really the problem.

Because of the ankle monitors, they can't go very far from their homes on dates.

and he doesn't want to go to their places because of the dozen or so kids they already have.

Maybe you scared her and she is trying to be kind about not wanting to see you. Maybe she put you into a specific category and will get back to you, maybe, in the future.

Maybe she already had a date lined up and doesn't want to tell you about it because it may just work out after all.

FBJ,

I am a male and will state you are creepy as hell and if you did what you wrote then you should know she can actually file charges of harassment against you.

If what you wrote is true you better hope she just blocks you because sending a picture of your junk to a woman that you are harassing is not even funny and could cost you a lot more than not having a second date.

So cool it and go to a bar and pick up a bar fly or go to a coffee shop and strike up a conversation and do not be creepy...

Last edited:

FBJ,

I am a male and will state you are creepy as hell and if you did what you wrote then you should know she can actually file charges of harassment against you.

If what you wrote is true you better hope she just blocks you because sending a picture of your junk to a woman that you are harassing is not even funny and could cost you a lot more than bot having a second date.

So cool it and go to a bar and pick up a bar fly or go to a coffee shop and strike up a conversation and do not be creepy...

Stalky and creepy.

FBJ,

If what you wrote is true you better hope she just blocks you because sending a picture of your junk to a woman that you are harassing is not even funny and could cost you a lot more than bot having a second date.

Stalky and creepy.

He creeps me out with his threads and if this guy is for real, damn he should not be allowed near a woman ever in his life until he learn some manners!

How is it I can get women to look at me, strike up a conversation and get their number and I will admit I am not handsome and yet freaks like the OP can not do it?

Answer:

I am not creepy and know if one woman says no there are nine more that will say hello...

Don’t believe you’re that stupid. Should have come up with a more believable end to your tale.

Forum List

Back