CDZ Serious Question For Cruz Supporters

Still waiting.
Hillary attacks republicans in general, lumps all the idiocracy she see's and bashes the party as a whole. Trump is an easy target because he is so divisive and inflammatory, plus he is the front runner so he has gotten some special attention. I don't think anybody from the left takes Cruz seriously. He would get destroyed in a general election.
Bingo! That's why they're not attacking him. They WANT him to be the nominee. They DON'T want Trump.
Agreed, trump has better chance than Cruz to win in the general, although it's not a good chance at all. The thought of either as president scares the Rhino out of me
LOL. Thanks for the honest responses. I think you're right about Cruz, he would be a piece of cake to destroy in the general. I don't think he would stand a snowball's chance in hell. But I think Trump could destroy Hillary. He would hammer away at her corruption and her husband's. I don't see how she could counter his attacks since she has more baggage.
Not so sure you are correct there.
2016 General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton - Polls - HuffPost Pollster
2016 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton - Polls - HuffPost Pollster
These two graphs would indicate to me that your assertion is in doubt. Looks to me like Cruz is shrinking the gap, while Trump is polling worse and worse.
Again, good point. Shouldn't the thought of having to run against Cruz be putting the Dems in panic mode? Yet, still no attacks on Cruz.

Hillary attacks republicans in general, lumps all the idiocracy she see's and bashes the party as a whole. Trump is an easy target because he is so divisive and inflammatory, plus he is the front runner so he has gotten some special attention. I don't think anybody from the left takes Cruz seriously. He would get destroyed in a general election.
Bingo! That's why they're not attacking him. They WANT him to be the nominee. They DON'T want Trump.
Agreed, trump has better chance than Cruz to win in the general, although it's not a good chance at all. The thought of either as president scares the Rhino out of me
LOL. Thanks for the honest responses. I think you're right about Cruz, he would be a piece of cake to destroy in the general. I don't think he would stand a snowball's chance in hell. But I think Trump could destroy Hillary. He would hammer away at her corruption and her husband's. I don't see how she could counter his attacks since she has more baggage.
These two graphs would indicate to me that your assertion is in doubt. Looks to me like Cruz is shrinking the gap, while Trump is polling worse and worse.
Again, good point. Shouldn't the thought of having to run against Cruz be putting the Dems in panic mode? Yet, still no attacks on Cruz.
De-Nile is not just a river in Egypt. The left simply does not beleive Cruz will get the nomination, so why spend the time and money to attack him? What would be the point? They don't see him as a serious threat to win the nomination.

De-Nile is not just a river in Egypt. The left simply does not beleive Cruz will get the nomination, so why spend the time and money to attack him? What would be the point? They don't see him as a serious threat to win the nomination.
The point would be to MAKE SURE he doesn't win any more primaries. If they want Trump to be the nominee (since he would be the easiest to beat), why are they trying so hard to STOP him? And why are they NOT criticizing the GOP establishment for trying so hard to STOP TRUMP?

The polls also say that Kasich destroy's both dem's and Trump/Cruz lose... So why are people not rallying around that?
BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN THE NOMINATION.
He can't win the 1237 delegates prior to the convention, but Cruz is just about at that point as well. Kasich has the best case IMO to win at a contested convention... Esp if he gains late momentum

The point would be to MAKE SURE he doesn't win any more primaries. If they want Trump to be the nominee (since he would be the easiest to beat), why are they trying so hard to STOP him? And why are they NOT criticizing the GOP establishment for trying so hard to STOP TRUMP?
Because there is really not much difference in "the establishment" of either party. They are all cut from the same cloth, and want the same thing: To remain in power. "The establishment" is "the establishment", party lines are irrelevant. The "leadership" of both parties fear nothing more than a "non-establishment" person winning anything. They beleive that Cruz is an anti-establishment Senator and nothing more, pretty much powerless is how they veiw him. A nonfactor, flash in the pan, or at worst, someone who they can turn/buy.

The polls also say that Kasich destroy's both dem's and Trump/Cruz lose... So why are people not rallying around that?
He can't win the 1237 delegates prior to the convention, but Cruz is just about at that point as well. Kasich has the best case IMO to win at a contested convention... Esp if he gains late momentum
Karl Rove would seem to disagree with you, and I would put a lot more weight in his opinion over yours.
"And a fresh face might be the thing that could give us a chance to turn this election and win in November against Hillary."
Karl Rove in an interveiw with Hugh Hewitt.
Karl Rove On The State Of Play Re: The Contested Convention « The Hugh Hewitt Show

Karl Rove would seem to disagree with you, and I would put a lot more weight in his opinion over yours.
"And a fresh face might be the thing that could give us a chance to turn this election and win in November against Hillary."
Karl Rove On The State Of Play Re: The Contested Convention « The Hugh Hewitt Show
Haha, Karl Rove was the one all over Fox last election talking about how Romney had it in the bag. And isn't he leading an anti trump super pac? That guy just plays politics, I wouldn't listen to a word he says

The ‘left’ isn’t ‘attacking’ anyone – stating the fact that both Trump and Cruz are wrong on the issues isn’t to ‘attack,’ it’s stating the fact that neither have any business being president.

In order to understand please reference this thread

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Where I stated

This is how the right works. If you do anything short of praise them they feel you are a hater and cry about how unfair their life is.

Easier target, SJ. Trump is many things but he is not a Politician. He would be many times better than Hilliary but that is a moot point if he can't beat her in a General. Cruz is safe Conservative even if he isn't as popular as Trump nor as likeable. Their Policies aren't that much different.

Greg
I don't think you understood my question.

It won't be the first time. How can Cruz beat Hillary if she beats Trump??

Greg
According to the polls, the media, the Democrats, and Cruz supporters, Trump cannot beat Hillary but Cruz can. Why then are the Democrats not going after Cruz to keep him from getting the nomination but instead throwing everything they have at Trump?
The Democrats don't have to throw anything at Trump right now, the Republicans will do that for them.
If they don't have to throw anything at him, why are they? And if Cruz is more likely to beat her, why do they not throw anything at him to prevent him from getting the nomination?
Maybe it's because Trump is an insane maniac who has to be stopped.

Because there is really not much difference in "the establishment" of either party. They are all cut from the same cloth, and want the same thing: To remain in power. "The establishment" is "the establishment", party lines are irrelevant. The "leadership" of both parties fear nothing more than a "non-establishment" person winning anything. They beleive that Cruz is an anti-establishment Senator and nothing more, pretty much powerless is how they veiw him. A nonfactor, flash in the pan, or at worst, someone who they can turn/buy.
Well, now I'm convinced you have no idea what I'm asking or what my point is. And your post makes absolutely no sense. Forget it.

Please stick to the thread topic.

I don't think you understood my question.

Greg
According to the polls, the media, the Democrats, and Cruz supporters, Trump cannot beat Hillary but Cruz can. Why then are the Democrats not going after Cruz to keep him from getting the nomination but instead throwing everything they have at Trump?
The Democrats don't have to throw anything at Trump right now, the Republicans will do that for them.
If they don't have to throw anything at him, why are they? And if Cruz is more likely to beat her, why do they not throw anything at him to prevent him from getting the nomination?
Thank you! They're afraid he will beat Hillary (or Bernie) in the general election, which means Cruz is the one the Dems hope to run against, right?

Greg
Thank you! They're afraid he will beat Hillary (or Bernie) in the general election, which means Cruz is the one the Dems hope to run against, right?
Let me consult with my Communist masters and get back to you on that. We should be having another Politburo meeting next week.

Here's the latest attempt from the Clinton camp to derail the guy who Cruz supporters say "can't beat her". Why is she trying to take him down now, instead of waiting until he gets the nomination if he would be the easiest one to beat? Shouldn't she be doing this to Cruz instead, since he's the real threat to her? Hmm, maybe Hillary disagrees with the Cruzers.
Pro-Clinton group files DOJ report alleging Trump-Carson appointment deal | Fox News

Haha, Karl Rove was the one all over Fox last election talking about how Romney had it in the bag. And isn't he leading an anti trump super pac? That guy just plays politics, I wouldn't listen to a word he says
SO, you are smarter than him, how arrogant of you.

If Trump loses to Hillary in the general election and Cruz beats her, why is the left attacking Trump and not Cruz?
I don't think all attacks are calculated political moves that come from fear... That may be the spin but for the most part, the attacks come from genuine disagreement of policy and actions. I hear the left attacking both trump and Cruz because both are hot air blowholes. They are pretty quiet about Kasich and he is the one polling the best against Hillary... The Rhinos are taking him out of the game though
I wonder if anyone has noticed that Donald Trump spends a lot of time criticising Republicans, but hardly ever says anything at all about Hilary Clinton. Makes you wonder who he's working for.

When did I say that? How about you stick to the topic. You're not making sense

Just because you lack the reading comprehension skills, and/or general cognitive ability, to follow what I say, does not mean I am not making sense. Further, I was simply responding to your posts, therefore I was on topic, IMO.

If you have specific questions about what I have said, please ask. I will attempt to clarify my statements.

Forum List

Back