Serbians take themselves very seriously.

BTW, I don't get all that fuss. It is known now that the vaccines doesn't prevent a person from transmitting the virus. Test him multiple times, impose certain limits on where and when he can move on Australian soil and problem is basically solved.
I suppose the fuss is that if it was done for Novisa it would have to be done for everyone else in the same situation.

But Home Affairs has definitely screwed up, they knew they were dealing with a dickhead. Or should have known.

I suppose the fuss is that if it was done for Novisa it would have to be done for everyone else in the same situation.

But Home Affairs has definitely screwed up, they knew they were dealing with a dickhead. Or should have known.
Something tell me, that the biggest dickheads here is Home Affairs officials.

Actually, the Australian authorities acted like a bunch of idiots. At first, they allowed Djokovic to participate in the tournament as an exception from the rule. Then, as soon as Djokovic got there, they cancelled his visa and tried to virtually deport him.

I think the best thing Djokovic could have done is to say 'fuck you all', leave that land and pledge to return only after the gov there comes to a mind again.

They allowed him in as an exception, and then the people got angry. I mean, who runs the country, the government or the people? The people. It's called DEMOCRACY. Suck it up Jock-uh-vich.

They allowed him in as an exception, and then the people got angry. I mean, who runs the country, the government or the people? The people. It's called DEMOCRACY. Suck it up Jock-uh-vich.
The people run the country through elections. On these elections they choose their representatives to whom they delegate their power and the right to rule the country. Yes, it is called democracy.

The people run the country through elections. On these elections they choose their representatives to whom they delegate their power and the right to rule the country. Yes, it is called democracy.

And those people don't get elected, and then ignore the people for the next so many years until election day. In a PROPER DEMOCRACY (read, not the USA) the politicians actually take note of what the people (or the media, or whoever pretends to be "the people") say.

And those people don't get elected, and then ignore the people for the next so many years until election day. In a PROPER DEMOCRACY (read, not the USA) the politicians actually take note of what the people (or the media, or whoever pretends to be "the people") say.
You can hardly find a country where the government is elected. People there are appointed by the elected officials.

Something tell me, that the biggest dickheads here is Home Affairs officials.
No, not the biggest, otherwise Novisa would be vaccinated. But then he's Serbian, he takes his position as leader of the free world very seriously.

No, not the biggest, otherwise Novisa would be vaccinated. But then he's Serbian, he takes his position as leader of the free world very seriously.
Well, I also think that the current vaccination should be a personal choice. So, I think I also fall in this category.

As a whole, this situation has arisen from nothing. Some Australian officials screwed up. That happens. Novak should have waved goodbye and headed home.

Well, I also think that the current vaccination should be a personal choice. So, I think I also fall in this category.
No, the dickhead part is thinking one's choices don't have consequences.

No, the dickhead part is thinking one's choices don't have consequences.
Maybe, but I don't get the demand to be vaccinated to be allowed to the country. Vaccination doesn't prevent a person from spreading the virus. Testing on Covid was more reasonable.

At the least it will reduce the health system load if reinfected. Australia's is under severe pressure.
Vaccination doesn't prevent a person from spreading the virus.
Those photos of Djokovic meeting people unmasked a day or two after a positive return say everything about what he thinks of his responsibilities to others.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Its givn all of us a laugh to brighten the dark days of january.
Pray for Novax Deportovic.
90% of downunder population voted in the survey for him to be deported.

Obviously his father is correct, because Novak waltzes around the world with the best lawyers in tow, living life by his rules, seemingly doing exactly whatever he likes...with *everyone* that matters seemingly bowing before him.
Swooning as the glow around him seems to capture their souls.

Last edited:
Maybe, but I don't get the demand to be vaccinated to be allowed to the country. Vaccination doesn't prevent a person from spreading the virus. Testing on Covid was more reasonable.
Vaccination reduces the chance of catching Covid, reduces greatly the chance of being hospitalised and dying, and reduces the chance of spreading the virus to others.
Not absolute, but a valuable weapon in the war on Covid.
A valuable weapon in the war with the Covid Reaper.

What a hoot. One can sympathise with their feeling of victimisation when their standing in the world and their contribution to human freedom is not recognised....

The father of tennis superstar Novak Djokovic has described his son as the “symbol and the leader of the free world” as the world No.1 faces deportation from Australia as early as Thursday night.
Following a dramatic 24 hours in Melbourne, in which Djokovic arrived at Melbourne Airport only to have his visa cancelled, Srdjan Djokovic said his son was the “Spartacus” of a new world – one that “does not tolerate injustice, colonialism and hypocrisy”.
[...]
In comments translated from Serbian media, Srdjan Djokovic said: “my son is tonight in Australian captivity, but he has never been more free.
“From this moment, Novak has become the symbol and the leader of the free world, the world of the poor and disadvantaged nations and peoples.
“My son Novak Djokovic has shown that a small, but heroic country like Serbia, can have the best tennis player and sportsman of all time and that truth can no longer be hidden.”

LOL, Moscow´s poodles are so funny ....

aVYEnXn_700b.jpg

Forum List

Back