Sentences You'll Never Hear

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
This is an interactive humor thread. Everyone gets to participate.

Post a (funny) sentence that you'd never hear.

Example (from George Carlin): "Right after I stick this hot poker in my ass, I'm gonna cut my penis off!"

Originally posted by gop_jeff
This is an interactive humor thread. Everyone gets to participate.

Post a (funny) sentence that you'd never hear.

Example (from George Carlin): "Right after I stick this hot poker in my ass, I'm gonna cut my penis off!"

Going up against George Carlin in this regard is like saying, "See how far you can hit the ball" just after Griffey or Bonds knocks one out of the stadium...:rolleyes:

I can't top that, but I'll try...:D

"Whenever I watch T.V. and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

[Insert politician] is really sticking to his values, despite being contrary to the majority of the voting public.

[Insert politician] supports [issue] despite his party's stance.

Just a many Republicans voted on each side of this issue as Democrats.

1. "I DID inhale."

2. "I know what the definition of "is" is."

3. "Exactly right. Christians and muslims DON't worship the same God. I was wrong, I apologize, and I have done our Constitution wrong with the Patriot act. I resign."

4. "As (official,judge,president,etc.) according to the Constitution, I am to hold my office only in the event of "good behavior" and in not comitting "high crimes" nor "misdemeanors". I have violated that, and I assume responsibility and I resign."

I could go on......

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
on an airline, waiting in line to take off..

"There's another plane on the tarmac (sp?) just ahead of us...you think I should try and beat him to it?"

Dammit! Spit good Zinfendel onto keyboard! shi*! Sticky and red.

Originally posted by gop_jeff

Still laughing... :laugh: :hail: :laugh: :hail:

New Topics

Forum List

Back