My mother (of all people) told me this one...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
A farmer was walking back to his truck after dropping off a load of grain in town. He walked past a bum who asked for any spare change. The farmer didn't have any at the time, but he said that instead, would the bum like to have a warm place to sleep instead of the sidewalk. It was getting colder out and was looking like rain, so the bum accepted. The farmer had a small home, and no real room for a guest, so he made a space in the barn. The bum was happy for ANY shelter, plus it was warm there in the hay with the animals.

The next morning, the bum said that he had to go, but he would like to pass on a message from the animals that he spoke to last night. The farmer looked at his wife, both were confused.

The bum said "I know I sound crazy, but I really did talk to them."

The farmer says "Ok, what did they say?"

The bum says "Well, your horse said that if you wouldn't pull on the reins so hard, she would do more work for you."

Farmer says:"Well, that makes sense. I will take note of that."

Bum says: "Your cow says that if you wouldn't pull so hard, she would give more milk."

Farmer says: "Makes sense. I'll note that too."

Bum says: "...and all of your sheep said.."

Farmer interrupts, yelling "Liars! All of 'em liars!"

So did the sheep say that the other animals were liars, making the joke ironically funny or what? This is worse thatn those logic problems in math.

The farmer was calling the sheep a liar. What do redneck farmers get made fun of for?

New Topics

Forum List

Back