Seniors and women like Ryan despit the drivel from the left.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4730-saving.jpg

Race Card again!

Liberals are slime. Resort to the lowest appeal to emotion possible. It's amazing as many people vote for total classless intolerant democrats.

Only a moron would bump a dead thread that never got any attention just to be a smart ass. Especially considering the thread is about positive gains of the person they don't like.

Failed troll is fail

Race Card again!

Liberals are slime. Resort to the lowest appeal to emotion possible. It's amazing as many people vote for total classless intolerant democrats.

Racism exists and does impact peoples votes. That is a fact.
It does not go away if not mentioned.

Some will vote for Obama becuase he is black and some will vote against him becuase he is black.
Them are the facts.

Last edited:
Don't let the left ignore this. This puts their drivel about Ryan where it belongs....in the land of make believe

Let's give this a couple of weeks. I will bet you that 80% of these "poll respondents" haven't a clue as to what Ryan has actually done in congress.

So let's just give it a while. With knowledge comes wisdom.

Wait until seniors find out that in Ryan's plan, the EXACT SAME $700 billion in cuts to medicare that the republicans have been screaming about and running ads on and having PACS call all seniors on the phone about, ARE ALSO in his plan!

That campaign against obama for these cuts, while being two faced, and including these same $700 billion in cuts, in their own republican plan! :eek:

Willow, where are you now on the topic? Gonna make excuses for Ryan while blasting obama? Hypocrisy is alive and well!

And wait till seniors find out that Ryan's plan will add a huge expense to their children and grand children....$6000 per person, per year is the estimate.

When the dust settles, we will have a better read on it, as with all polls from both sides.

Seniors are the most involved in the political process. Why do so many of you think they are ignorant of what's going on?

You all act like they are against Ryan's plan but they were perfectly ok with Obama plundering Medicare

Seniors are the most involved in the political process. Why do so many of you think they are ignorant of what's going on?

You all act like they are against Ryan's plan but they were perfectly ok with Obama plundering Medicare
I don't think they are ignorant at all. I think they will inform themselves.

You may be counting on them being ignorant, but not me.

AND you seem to be ignorant on this gramps....

because what you call ''plundering'' medicare

IS IN THE RYAN PLAN.... his PLAN has the same ''plundering'' and cuts of $700 billion, in it.

so tell me again how informed you are on the Ryan plan?

AND you seem to be ignorant on this gramps....

because what you call ''plundering'' medicare

IS IN THE RYAN PLAN.... his PLAN has the same ''plundering'' and cuts of $700 billion, in it.

so tell me again how informed you are on the Ryan plan?

That is a mischaracterization. It is you who is ill informed. Having said that I don't know all the details but I never claimed to. Just last night I heard that there was a catastrophic safety clause in it. Not sure of the validity of that claim so maybe you can enlighten me eh?

Forum List

Back