Senior Israeli Rabbi Calls for the Mass Execution of Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claimed the article was ten years old, lying sack of...

No, I said the article you quoted was recently dated, but that the Rabbi's comments were ten years old. And they are. Though some of them were apparently re-iterated in January of 2016.

Lets change a few words in the headline, and see how that sounds,
Senior german officer believes the german army should stop arresting Jews and execute them instead.

“It must execute them and leave no one alive,”

But you have removed the context. The context the Rabbi was speaking of was an active assault by a Palestinian terrorist on an Israeli citizen or LEO and the continuing conflict which uses these tactics.

I'm not saying you have to agree with the use of lethal force (though I will absolutely call bullshit on you because you continually support the use of lethal force against Jews). I'm saying that is the context of the discussion.

You are trying to remove the context, as Louie did in the OP, to make it (falsely) appear that Jews have an ideology of genocide towards Palestinians because of their race or religion. It won't fly.

If they don’t stop after we kill 100, then we must kill 1,000,” Eliyahu told the Jerusalem Post in 2007. “And if they do not stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don’t stop we must kill 100,000, even a million.”
does that sound like a response to an "active assault" to you?

If they don’t stop after we kill 100, then we must kill 1,000,” Eliyahu told the Jerusalem Post in 2007. “And if they do not stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don’t stop we must kill 100,000, even a million.”
does that sound like a response to an "active assault" to you?

He's discussing the context of Palestinians attacking first and Israeli response. Hence the "if they don't stop" part. Look at the context.

I'm not at all saying I agree with the Rabbi. I'm saying that, contrary to the OP and your assertions -- this has nothing to do with Judaism's ideology nor with committing genocide against Palestinians because of race or religion.

Its a matter of how to defend yourself so you can survive.

I'm not at all saying I agree with the Rabbi. I'm saying that, contrary to the OP and your assertions -- this has nothing to do with Judaism's ideology nor with committing genocide against Palestinians because of race or religion.

It's talmudic racism... pure and simple.

And I presume you have studied Talmud for 20+ years.
We already know you don't discuss anything in context.

As usual you are trying to justify the unjustifiable. That's your M.O.

Not at all. I haven't even tried to justify it on this thread. I'm countering this antisemitic garbage:

Do you think using lethal force when defending oneself is unjustifiable? Funny coming from someone who spends so much time defending the rights of his precious Arab "freedom fighters" to use lethal force.

Not at all. I haven't even tried to justify it on this thread. I'm countering this antisemitic garbage:

Do you think using lethal force when defending oneself is unjustifiable? Funny coming from someone who spends so much time defending the rights of his precious Arab "freedom fighters" to use lethal force.
LIE AND LIE SOME MORE, SHITSTAIN.

It's all you got as I again never said that.

upload_2017-6-26_16-35-1.jpeg

LIE AND LIE SOME MORE, SHITSTAIN.

It's all you got as I again never said that.

Never said what? That "It's talmudic racism"? That is a direct quote from only a few posts back.

The rest of the post was addressed to monte.

I can't wait until the muzzies overrun Europe and you continue to complain.
I'll be laughing my ass off.

By 2030, Muslims are predicted to grow to 8% of the population of Europe and then stabilize. Hardly an overruning. LOL

5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe

By 2030, Muslims are predicted to grow to 8% of the population of Europe and then stabilize. Hardly an overruning. LOL

Look mom! A statistic!
And you know what they say about statistics.
You are one dumb bitch.

Great! Let's let more Muslims into Europe! Especially Italy where they can take over the Vatican. Why not?

Look mom! A statistic!
And you know what they say about statistics.
You are one dumb bitch.

And, you are one dumb asshole.

Great! Let's let more Muslims into Europe! Especially Italy where they can take over the Vatican. Why not?

Sure 8% of the population is going to take over. LOL You have problems when you have 50% or more of a disenfranchised population, like Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back