Senior executive of Beyond Meat goes on man eating rampage till arrested

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
  • Beyond Meat Chief Operating Officer Doug Ramsey was arrested this weekend after allegedly biting a man's nose in an Arkansas parking garage after a college football game.
  • Ramsey, 53, was arrested for terroristic threatening and third-degree battery.
  • He has been the operating chief of Beyond Meat since December. He previously worked for Tyson Foods.

Douglas Ramsey

Beyond Meat Chief Operating Officer Doug Ramsey was arrested this weekend after allegedly biting a man's nose in an Arkansas parking garage following a college football game.

Ramsey, 53, was charged with terroristic threatening and third-degree battery and booked in the Washington County jail on Saturday evening. He was released Sunday, according to the Washington County, Arkansas, information page.
Ramsey and Beyond Meat did not immediately respond to requests for comment from CNBC.

The altercation happened in a parking garage near Razorback Stadium after the University of Arkansas football game, according to a preliminary police report. Local television station KNWA/Fox24 first reported Ramsey's arrest.
Ramsey allegedly punched through the back windshield of a Subaru after it made contact with the front tire of Ramsey's car. The Subaru owner then got out of his car, and Ramsey allegedly started punching him and bit his nose, "ripping the flesh on the tip of the nose," according to the report. The victim and a witness also alleged that Ramsey told the Subaru owner he would kill him.

Must have been Soy Rage. ;)

downlo41.jpg

So the guy pushing the masses to eat processed plant sludge instead of real food is a practicing cannibal...
Does this actually surprise anyone?

This proves my point that deep inside every vegan is a carnivore who is desperate for a cheeseburger.

• Beyond Meat Chief Operating Officer Doug Ramsey was arrested this weekend after allegedly biting a man's nose in an Arkansas parking garage after a college football game.
  • Ramsey, 53, was arrested for terroristic threatening and third-degree battery.
  • He has been the operating chief of Beyond Meat since December. He previously worked for Tyson Foods.

Douglas Ramsey

Beyond Meat Chief Operating Officer Doug Ramsey was arrested this weekend after allegedly biting a man's nose in an Arkansas parking garage following a college football game.

Ramsey, 53, was charged with terroristic threatening and third-degree battery and booked in the Washington County jail on Saturday evening. He was released Sunday, according to the Washington County, Arkansas, information page.
Ramsey and Beyond Meat did not immediately respond to requests for comment from CNBC.

The altercation happened in a parking garage near Razorback Stadium after the University of Arkansas football game, according to a preliminary police report. Local television station KNWA/Fox24 first reported Ramsey's arrest.
Ramsey allegedly punched through the back windshield of a Subaru after it made contact with the front tire of Ramsey's car. The Subaru owner then got out of his car, and Ramsey allegedly started punching him and bit his nose, "ripping the flesh on the tip of the nose," according to the report. The victim and a witness also alleged that Ramsey told the Subaru owner he would kill him.

Must have been Soy Rage. ;)

Football and alcohol. What could possibly go wrong?

I would never bite anyone in a fight, but if I did, I sure wouldn't bite em on the nose. lol. Eeyew.

But I imagine tht bein bitten on the nose would hurt like the dickins, though.

It's funny to even picture happening.

Forum List

Back