Send them back.

CRStar

Rookie
Apr 11, 2011
Beverly Hills
What I don't understand and never will understand is why the laws are so lax toward these invaders. I won't generalize and say all, but crime and sickness comes with a vast amount of this filth. The system, no matter who's on the White House, seem to just close am eye to this plague and pestilence. I live in Los Angeles, it's out of control here and the mayor of LA, that puppet of the lest, Villaragosa offers them sanctuary in the city. He was, a member of the militant group, Mecha and they believe, CA is called Aztlan. Dream on. If a Russian, Englishman, Frenchman, German is caught illegally in the US, they get deported, so why not this crowd. They have become an influence and have started to swing the vote. Who ever promises them the most, gets the Hispanic vote. I feel, that the borders need to be manned with armed personnel and a shoot on sight order be passed, because half of them are coming here to relish in crime. Crimes such as squirting out an anchor baby, then milking the system. As far as I'm concerned, thats theft. Being illegally here the using the system, in my eyes is breaking the law twice, not to forget the others that do the gang banger thing and kill and sell drugs. Jan Brewer has got her head screwed on the right way around, if even just 60% of the states governors would follow her, we could see a brighter future in our country.

:evil:

What I don't understand and never will understand is why the laws are so lax toward these invaders. I won't generalize and say all, but crime and sickness comes with a vast amount of this filth. The system, no matter who's on the White House, seem to just close am eye to this plague and pestilence. I live in Los Angeles, it's out of control here and the mayor of LA, that puppet of the lest, Villaragosa offers them sanctuary in the city. He was, a member of the militant group, Mecha and they believe, CA is called Aztlan. Dream on. If a Russian, Englishman, Frenchman, German is caught illegally in the US, they get deported, so why not this crowd. They have become an influence and have started to swing the vote. Who ever promises them the most, gets the Hispanic vote. I feel, that the borders need to be manned with armed personnel and a shoot on sight order be passed, because half of them are coming here to relish in crime. Crimes such as squirting out an anchor baby, then milking the system. As far as I'm concerned, thats theft. Being illegally here the using the system, in my eyes is breaking the law twice, not to forget the others that do the gang banger thing and kill and sell drugs. Jan Brewer has got her head screwed on the right way around, if even just 60% of the states governors would follow her, we could see a brighter future in our country.

:evil:

The deam has come a reality nightmare of Calif, Mexico has taken over. You are right, aliens from other countries other than Mexico are deported more often they Latinos and Latinos make up more the half of those here illegally and is costing us more. Others seem to be more self sufficient. I don't know for sure but it is always Latinos in the news as costing us in all areas.

Feds turn border into a revolving door...
:eek:
Feds Allow Illegal Aliens to Cross Border 14 Times Before Charging Them With Felony, Sheriff Tells Congress
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 – Sheriff Larry Dever of Cochise County, Ariz., told a House subcommittee today that in one U.S. attorney's district in Texas illegal aliens are allowed to be caught crossing the border 7 times before they are charged with a misdeamanor and 14 times before they are charged with a felony.
Dever further said the policies call for considering federal human smuggling charges only if at least 6 illegal aliens are being transported. “There are policies in place that establish thresholds for quantities of drugs and numbers of illegal aliens before consideration for prosecution can be entertained,” Dever said in his written testimony before the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security. “In at least one Federal District in Texas, if you are caught smuggling less than 750 kilos (1,653 pounds) of marijuana, you will not be subjected to prosecution.”

“If you are caught smuggling fewer than 6 illegal aliens, you will not be subject to prosecution,” Dever said. “And if you are a lone illegal border crosser, you get at least seven chances before you are even charged with a misdemeanor.” “And after that, you get seven more chances before you are eligible for prosecution of a second offense felony,” Dever said. The sheriff also said that even with added resources on the border, effective control can be hampered by “ideology.”

“Advances in technology, increases in the number of personnel, and equipment enhancements are limited in their effectiveness by strategic and tactical application -- all of which is driven by ideology and policy,” Dever said. “While law enforcement on our side of the border are constrained in many ways, the bad guys know no such boundaries and learn very quickly from our foibles,” he said.

The "federal district" in Texas referenced by Dever is one of four in that state, each of which holds a U.S. attorney's office: one for each district -- Texas Southern District, headed by U.S. Attorney Jose Angel Moreno; Texas Western, headed by John E. Murphy; Texas North, James T. Jacks; and Texas Eastern, John Malcolm Bales. Nationwide, there are 94 U.S. attorney's offices. Five of those federal districts are on the border with Mexico.

MORE

Most returnees fare better at home than they believe they would do in America...
:confused:
Why immigrant entrepreneurs are leaving U.S.
5/3/2011 - 90 percent of Chinese returnees said the economic opportunities in their countries were a major factor in their return.
In a speech last week to Facebook employees, President Obama discussed the role immigrant entrepreneurs play in U.S. economic competitiveness. "We want more Andy Groves here in the United States," he told the crowd, touching on the Hungarian-born entrepreneur's startup success. "We don't want them starting Intel in China or starting it in France." Sadly, our President didn't back his words with action. He simply said he would support "comprehensive immigration reform," which is legislation that has no chance of passing. This is because it tries to fix all the problems with immigration at the same time. Most Americans will support legislation to admit more doctors, scientists, and entrepreneurs, but they are deeply divided on the issue of amnesty for illegal immigrants. So we're in a messy stalemate.

Our leaders don't seem to understand the urgency of the situation. They fail to recognize how much the world has changed. Entrepreneurs see abundant opportunities in places like India and China now. The world's best and brightest can stay home and achieve as much success as they could in the U.S. Skilled workers who immigrated to the U.S. are optimistic about these opportunities; many are headed back home. My team at Duke, UC-Berkeley, and Harvard researches the role that skilled immigrant entrepreneurs play in U.S. competitiveness. After we published our study on the reverse brain drain, many academics and policymakers told me entrepreneurs would be frustrated in their native countries and return to the U.S. They pointed to India's weak infrastructure, China's authoritarianism, and the corruption and red tape in both countries.

This prediction seemed wrong based on our observations during visits to India and China, so we launched a project to learn about the entrepreneurial landscape there. Over eight months, we surveyed 153 workers who had studied or worked in the U.S. and returned to India to start companies, and 111 who went back to China. We detail our findings in our new study, . It shows that the majority of returnee entrepreneurs are doing better at home than they believe they would do in the U.S.

Why did they return home?

Because of burgeoning economies, access to local markets, and family ties. More than 60 percent of Indian and 90 percent of Chinese returnees said the economic opportunities in their countries were a major factor in their return. Seventy-eight percent of Chinese were lured by the local markets, as were 53 percent of Indians. And 76 percent of Indians and 51 percent of Chinese said family ties were strong factors.

More Why immigrant entrepreneurs are leaving U.S. - Business - World business - msnbc.com

Relocate them to Detroit!

image_john-wayne-longest-day.jpg

SEND THEM TO HELL!

Forum List

Back